Wanted: Set of Aluminum Wheels

4rd Xplora

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
On a Round Rock in Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Looking for a set of Ford Factory 16" aluminum "tear drop" wheels with caps that will fit a '96 Explorer E.B. two wheel drive.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hunt locally at JYd's or eBay and look for local sellers to you. I have a set that I got in 2004 but never used, super nice but TX is too far to ship them. Three years ago I found some OEM wheels for under $50 each, but it was local to me so I went to them and checked them out before buying.

I found a set a couple weeks ago on Facebook marketplace for $40. Throwing a set of BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT on those for summer rollers.

Maybe check your local tire places for customer take-offs.

Hunt locally at JYd's or eBay and look for local sellers to you. I have a set that I got in 2004 but never used, super nice but TX is too far to ship them. Three years ago I found some OEM wheels for under $50 each, but it was local to me so I went to them and checked them out before buying.

Thanks for the reply though

I found a set a couple weeks ago on Facebook marketplace for $40. Throwing a set of BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT on those for summer rollers.

Maybe check your local tire places for customer take-offs.

Will do and Thanks.

Back