Private offers/rebates | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Private offers/rebates

Ordered X-Plan on June 26, received $1,250 private cash offer on July 2, build date is Aug 30, offer expires Sept 30. No indication from the dealer that Ford would extend the expiration date as customer must take delivery by the expiration date.

Hopefully it will arrive in Florida by Sept 30, how likely would that be if it is built on time (4 weeks to Florida)? Options anyone? Pass on this order if it looks like it will be late, and find one in stock?

Ford does not extend expiration dates. It has to be price locked at time of order. So if you reordered now, they could lock it in incase it doesn't come in on time.

As far as build date, I wonder how you have a build date when as of yesterday, I still have a build week of Aug 12th with no build date yet.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ford does not extend expiration dates. It has to be price locked at time of order. So if you reordered now, they could lock it in incase it doesn't come in on time.

As far as build date, I wonder how you have a build date when as of yesterday, I still have a build week of Aug 12th with no build date yet.
Sounds like my dealer may have misspoke builddate/buildweek? I like the option of ordering another one with the private offer locked in. Will I need another X-Plan number or am I good on the one I have until a purchase is actually made?

Sounds like my dealer may have misspoke builddate/buildweek? I like the option of ordering another one with the private offer locked in. Will I need another X-Plan number or am I good on the one I have until a purchase is actually made?

Wasnt saying they were wrong. I looked up aug 30th and it isnt a Monday. Build weeks are always Mondays. So I am willing to bet it is the 30th. Just weird mine shows just the week still but being built 3 weeks sooner..

20190719_163929.jpg

FYI - I received the PCO coe while navigating on a local Ford Dealership website.

FYI - I received the PCO coe while navigating on a local Ford Dealership website.

Thanks for the heads-up, jcunny22! Thanks to you, I snagged a Private Cash Offer for forum member jtolman today.

Do these private offers work in Canada, or only in the USA.
If they work in Canada, I will be looking for one.

My dealer still has not received a single 2020 Explorer

Brian

Do these private offers work in Canada, or only in the USA.
If they work in Canada, I will be looking for one.

My dealer still has not received a single 2020 Explorer

Brian

USA only.

Are these still available? I've been surfing around researching new 2020 Explorers at ford.com, dealer sites, NADA, etc, but didn't get anything. I made sure I had pop up blocker off because of this thread.

Havent seen any lately. I stopped trying because they cant be duplicated and Ibhave alreadybsoent 15+ hours trying to get them for people.

Do they also work for aviators?

Do they also work for aviators?

Lincoln has their own version. I had a $750 that expires at the end of this month but Aviator was excluded. I had a $1,500 earlier this Spring as well that came and gone.

Thanks for all this info and you guys helping out. No luck on my end so far, but if anyone happens across another feel free to msg me and I can send my info asap. Expecting to take delivery on my ST any day now, since its been "in transit" for around 25 days now.

I have been reviewing some of the threads and seen postings in regards to private $1250 and $750 offers being used for the 2020 explorer.
In the past I have gotten those and used them by requesting brochures through the ford website. I did that a few months ago since we are in the market for a new explorer, but the one I got in one of the brochures was not valid on the 2020 explorer. Just curious if y’all are getting the private offers through the brochures still or if there is a different method that is being used to get them now.
2016 was the last time I used a private offer so just curious if the method to get these has changed at all. Thanks in advance.

I have been reviewing some of the threads and seen postings in regards to private $1250 and $750 offers being used for the 2020 explorer.
In the past I have gotten those and used them by requesting brochures through the ford website. I did that a few months ago since we are in the market for a new explorer, but the one I got in one of the brochures was not valid on the 2020 explorer. Just curious if y’all are getting the private offers through the brochures still or if there is a different method that is being used to get them now.
2016 was the last time I used a private offer so just curious if the method to get these has changed at all. Thanks in advance.

We've had a lengthy discussion about Private Cash Offers:

Private offers/rebates

Your thread was merged with this one identified by Exit32.

Peter

Thanks for relocating my post. Just finished reading through all the posts. Looks like I am behind the curve by a month or so. Maybe something new will pop up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not a PCO but maybe good to know. I read on a Lincoln forum today that if you join mustang.org for $25 for a year, one of the benefits of membership is an x-plan pin since they are a Ford partner. You don’t have to own a Mustang to join. I haven’t tried this personally since I’m retired from a Partner but thought it was worth looking into.

Back