• Register Today It's free!

mount the mountain

smegun

Reaction score
City, State
florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 ford explorer xlt
Im deliberating on other repairs like reinforcing the shock mounts and springs and steering gear mods …. any links for shock mount mods or spring mounts and such would be cool I recall an earlier post with shock mount mods in mind

the way to play is not to challenge immediately you can always go back and wallow in it

piggie1.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

shocking well I think its funny there up to tractor tires with best results but the obvious danger may just be practicality ….. there was a tutorial on shock mount covers and placing steering shocks and mounts and when you write an article do you keep a copy of it or just rewrite the whole thing links are disappearing

1 mile your in Denver at the foot hills of the rockies the next 40 minutes up your at 2 miles Dillan the next mile would try everything you think your truck could do while you weeze and fart and question what else do I need while you snap your midframe and quote from the bible

Dude, you need to lay off whatever you are smoking. This entire thread makes no sense.

shock covers for the shock mounts to protect the shock mounts which are unprotected they make steel welded shock covers for them ….. some put larger springs hence there are larger spring retainers to put in welding yes welding measurments workarounds you know steal fabrications …...there is a unibody weakness that has to be addressed also the pickups have more flex because there is the cab and the bed the middle has more flex but the exp does not there is a workaround so you wont get stranded I think it was to break something and put a bushing in not certain long time ago …. like rear disc breaks and springs on the axel etc...…

when you reach high altitude what happens to your fuel and carb some vehicles are equipped to handle high altitude

Oh, okay, now I understand....:crazy:

Its like Jim Morrison talking fabrication

He's on a whole other planet.

Your home is still here,
inviolate and certain.
Thank you, oh lord, for the white blind light.
Jumped humped, born to suffer...
Made to undress in the wilderness.
All of us have found a safe niche where we can store up our riches and talk to our fellows...
in the same premise of disaster.
Let me tell you about heartache in the loss of god...
wandering, wandering a hopeless night.
Moonshine night, mountain village insane in the woods in the deep trees.
...in the deep trees...
...in the deep trees...
Your home is still here,
inviolate and certain.
Oh, I want to be there, I want us to be there, oh, I want to be there... beside the lake, beneath the moon....
Cool and swollen, dripping its hot liquor...
I want to be there.
A city rises from the sea.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of God,
Wandering, wandering a hopeless night.
Let me show you the maiden with wrought iron soul.
Out here in perimeter there are no stars.
Out here we are stoned...
Immaculate...

Back