List of TSBs

masospaghetti

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 XLT, OHV, 4D, 4x4, 5M
Is there a source of all relevant TSBs? Today, my accelerator pedal fell off when the rivets sheared (see alldata help - accelerator pedal bracket).

Luckily, I was in the right lane and was able to pull over quickly, but this could have been a big hassle (if it was on a road trip) or deadly (if this happened when pulling out into traffic).

Made me think I should be a bit more proactive about known flaws...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Happened to my old 95. This is when you realize you either have a lead foot or the explorer just isn't fast enough lol. You could zip screw it temporarily but I'd nut and bolt it.

Is there a source of all relevant TSBs? Today, my accelerator pedal fell off when the rivets sheared (see alldata help - accelerator pedal bracket).

Luckily, I was in the right lane and was able to pull over quickly, but this could have been a big hassle (if it was on a road trip) or deadly (if this happened when pulling out into traffic).

Made me think I should be a bit more proactive about known flaws...

IIRC you used to be able to view all TSB's for your vehicle from Ford's ETIS site. You'll need your VIN number.

IIRC you used to be able to view all TSB's for your vehicle from Ford's ETIS site. You'll need your VIN number.
ETIS used to be great; even showed the complete build sheet. But seems it's no longer available; at least not easily. Due to some changes in the EU law, they now require an elaborate registration process with a ton of details about one's automotive business. Interesting to find out if someone managed to jump through these hoops.

ETIS used to be great; even showed the complete build sheet. But seems it's no longer available; at least not easily. Due to some changes in the EU law, they now require an elaborate registration process with a ton of details about one's automotive business. Interesting to find out if someone managed to jump through these hoops.

Oh, that's too bad. There used to be lots of good info there.

Back