2020 Explorer accessories/parts? | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Explorer accessories/parts?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Finally, a clean wheel pic :cool2:

F8A76E50-2D10-45ED-AD37-C4FCE9217035.jpeg

I was going to complain about this thread and request that it be shutdown before my wallet gets emptied, but then I noticed that the majority of these items are not available on the Amazon Canada site and the shipping price is absurd. Keep posted other accessory options and hopefully I will see something decent on the Canadian site. :p

I was going to complain about this thread and request that it be shutdown before my wallet gets emptied, but then I noticed that the majority of these items are not available on the Amazon Canada site and the shipping price is absurd. Keep posted other accessory options and hopefully I will see something decent on the Canadian site. :p

Recently got my new ST. Love it. Got one problem. The 2nd row bucket seats are not going to work. Need a spacer to fill the space between the seats to make it bench like . Does anyone have any ideas? Seems an aftermarket provider might put something together. Also thought about retrofitting with the ford offering when it comes out. Comments please.

Recently got my new ST. Love it. Got one problem. The 2nd row bucket seats are not going to work. Need a spacer to fill the space between the seats to make it bench like . Does anyone have any ideas? Seems an aftermarket provider might put something together. Also thought about retrofitting with the ford offering when it comes out. Comments please.
Did you order the ST before the bench seat option became available? I don't know if you can order the bench as an aftermarket option. All the members in the 5th gen Forum that wanted a bench had to get them from someone looking to put in the buckets.

Peter

Did you order the ST before the bench seat option became available? I don't know if you can order the bench as an aftermarket option. All the members in the 5th gen Forum that wanted a bench had to get them from someone looking to put in the buckets.

Peter
Mine was from a dealer stock order placed earlier this year. Couldn't wait for delivery of a custom order. Knew at the time wanted a bench seat. Didn't think it was going to be as much of an issue as it is. Now I've got to deal with it. Thought about going to an auto upholstery shop to get something made up.

Do the roof rails have the removable rubber in the centre for using T-slot accessories?

There is a rubber strip in the center, I don't know if its removable or if its compatible with the T-Slots.

Y'all are a little goofy about these trinket items.

I need to wait a few more days for my amazon 5% rewards to hit so I can order some stuff for free lol.

Can you verify that they do indeed cover the whole stem so you dont see the metal threads?

I'll be starting a go fund me page if anyone wants to donate to help cure my addiction.

Picking up the ST tomorrow from the xpel wrap and ceramic coating. 20% front windows to match too. Cant wait!!
What did you tint your windows with? Just fronts or back sides also?

Bought these lug nuts on Amazon for $95. Fits and looks great! Gorilla Automotive 96643BDX Black Factory Style Wheel Lock System (14mm x 1.50 Thread Size, 20-Pack)

Can you please post a picture of these cross bars installed? Do they mount inside or on top of the bars already on the vehicle? If on top they would seem to stick out high above the 2020 Explorer. Thanks

the bars mount on top and do add height.

E62ABEE7-B8F6-4C38-8071-F618EBF9931C.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back