IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0398 (3).jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The bug shield, window tint, and stereo are recent additions. NEXT will be a Viper remote start, and lock system.

I work for a dealership, as a service writer, and when it got traded in and ran through inspection, I bought it !! My wife says I work in the WRONG PLACE !! LOL

Let me know whatcha' think.

The body color looks great as well as the interior. Any info about the side steps?

I used some stuff called "Solution FInish" on the steps, the rear bumper cover, and the front valance, to "blacken them up".

Is that what you mean??

It looks to be in great shape! I noticed that your steering wheel controls are different from mine. Although I swapped the Mountaineer steering wheel in, the controls are the same as what mine had from factory. You have phone controls that I don’t have, and I have HVAC controls that you don’t.
FC2B5824-35AD-45F2-B99C-DBBF614BBA67.jpeg

I see that!! You "RICH" guys got ALL the toys !!! LOL

It looks to be in great shape! I noticed that your steering wheel controls are different from mine. Although I swapped the Mountaineer steering wheel in, the controls are the same as what mine had from factory. You have phone controls that I don’t have, and I have HVAC controls that you don’t.View attachment 174589
You have a Limited. Risky has an XLT.

I was being a smart a** !! LOL

Thank-you sir !! I live on the "POOR SIDE" of town !!!! LOL

You have a Limited. Risky has an XLT.

all wiring harness are the same for cheaper production costs. i wonder if its plug and play or if the GEM/SJB needs a forscan tweak to get them working... that would be a nice feature.

Back