Wanted - moderator | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted moderator

Parts or services wanted

paulha

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer XLT 1994
could you please delete my latest post. Since it was grayed I assume it was in the wrong forum. So I re posted it in"Under the hood" forum. Is there no way to just move a post from one forum to another?
Thank you in advance

Paul

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can help - which one should I delete, the one in EEC IV, or Under The Hood?

I originally posted in 1991-1994 original and it was grayed so I finally assumed it belonged under the hood and I thought the EECIV was a sub forum.. Please put it where it belongs because I am not sure

I originally posted in 1991-1994 original and it was grayed so I finally assumed it belonged under the hood and I thought the EECIV was a sub forum.. Please put it where it belongs because I am not sure
I can help - which one should I delete, the one in EEC IV, or Under The Hood?
I also need the same post deleted from the original 1991-1994 forum

I took the liberty of moving your thread back to the 91-94 sub forum because you will get much better help in there.

Not really a computer problem IMO, as the computer is reporting issues which other first gen owners would be familiar with.

Let's see if it gets more views.

Back