• Register Today It's free!

Courtesy Light...Maybe Not

SteveAZ

Reaction score
City, State
Mesa, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Lincoln Corsair
Could someone explain what this switch is for? Pressing it lights the button but nothing else. And, there's no reference to it, only the other three switches for the courtesy lights.

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 3.36.16 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 3.36.51 PM.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So... it was set to off In mine so I know what it Is... it keeps the lights off even when you open the doors.... look at the symbols with that in mind... door or gate open, no light.

So... it was set to off In mine so I know what it Is... it keeps the lights off even when you open the doors.... look at the symbols with that in mind... door or gate open, no light.
Thanks, must be left over from a police vehicle design. Now I'll have to try it.

Thanks, must be left over from a police vehicle design. Now I'll have to try it.
Our 2018 F150 has one....but then again, the police have these as well.....don't know then

FINALLY!

Peter

Back