Screen protector for 10.1” Tech Package Screen | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Screen protector for 10.1” Tech Package Screen

Ronxlt

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Has anyone found a screen protector for the 10” vertical screen?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have never had to protect any displays in the car. Any reason you feel the need to get a screen protector?

i have never had to protect any displays in the car. Any reason you feel the need to get a screen protector?
The 10” screen seems to get plenty of fingerprints. I had a protector on my XLT and my Limited. They seemed to cut down on fingerprints.

Has anyone found a screen protector for the 10” vertical screen?
Have you tried checking with any places that sell computers?

Peter

Nushield does not have them yet which is who everyone was using on the 5th gen. It's not so much to protect the screen but reduce finger prints and glare.

I contacted them and they said they can do a custom one if we send in measurements.

Nushield does not have them yet which is who everyone was using on the 5th gen. It's not so much to protect the screen but reduce finger prints and glare.

I contacted them and they said they can do a custom one if we send in measurements.
Thanks! This is who I used as well. I’d like to get one once they release it.

I honestly haven't even wiped off my screen yet since ownership in July. No fingerprints or glare.

That should also work for the 10.1 horizontal screen in the Aviator.

Peter

Which version did you get? Looks like there are multiple options they list.
I bought the clear 9H version. Will probably install it today.

Back