• Register Today It's free!

November Rebates = $4500

PutInBay

Reaction score
City, State
Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
Jeep Wrangler
Looks like we're up to $4500 in rebates now.

Retail Customer Cash: $1,500.00
Retail Bonus Cash: $500.00
APR Bonus Cash: $500.00
Trade Assist: $1,000.00
Select Inventory Rebate #1: $250.00
Select Inventory Rebate #2: $750.00

Total Rebates: $4,500.00

Throw in a Private Offer, and you could be looking $6k in rebates.

Source of Data: Best 2020 Ford Explorer Incentives, Rebates & Deals Near You | Edmunds

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Really surprising for a new vehicle launch, but given the extensive issues with this launch .. I can see why to get units on the streets.
I've only seen 3 on the streets as of yesterday

Really surprising for a new vehicle launch, but given the extensive issues with this launch .. I can see why to get units on the streets. I've only seen 3 on the streets as of yesterday

I've seen (1) 2020 Explorer and (3) 2019/2020 Rangers on the road in the SF Bay Area since their release.
I pass by Future Ford in Concord pretty regularly, and their lot is overflowing with both models.

I see plenty of Rangers here in AZ but certainly a different market than the bay area.
Hopefully Ford gets the issues with the Explorer launch nailed down and sales pick up.
Car and Driver just did a review against the Hyundai Palisade and KIA Teluride, Mazda CX-9 and Buick Enclave ... and came in 4th
3-Row SUVs Compared: Explorer, Telluride, Palisade, Enclave, and CX-9

The Car and Driver review seems to be in line with other reviews I've read comparing the vehicles.

Peter

The motortrend article doesn't seem to include a test drive though

The motortrend article doesn't seem to include a test drive though
I test drove a Telluride and power is average with some torque steer due to fwd. Trans also shifted erratically under certain conditions that even my wife commented on. I also test drove the Buick which they tested last and imo was better than the kia and as good as the new caddy.
Do not heed what writers who drive to work have to say, ad dollars at work, go test yourself and read specs.

Back