BLEND DATE | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BLEND DATE

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How you like the ST...

Love it, the 3 main things from the Sport are:

1 The seats,so comfortable.
2 The steering wheel, it feels so nice in your hands
3 The frigin power :D:D:D

Brian

Question. Why does the Window Sticker keeps changing date ? Today it reads 11/14/2019

Because you pulled it up on that date.

Because you pulled it up on that date.
I was told by the dealer that, the reason for the date to change is due to car being scan at different point of transport.

I was told by the dealer that, the reason for the date to change is due to car being scan at different point of transport.
The date you pulled the 'Sticker' up was usually displayed at the bottom toward the left of center. I don't think that is necessarily the case any more. Also, I don't believe the dealer's explanation is correct either.
My dealer pulled up the Window Sticker for my Aviator on Oct. 30th. The date on the 'Sticker' shows 10/29/2019. The vehicle was sitting at a dealership in Ottawa at the time. I just pulled up the Window Sticker a few minutes ago and now the date shows 11/14/2019 which was 2 days ago. I've had the Aviator since Oct. 31st.
The Blend Date shows as 1201910091452 which I'm guessing is the date it was built (Oct. 9th).

Peter

A case of the dealer not knowing what they are talking about.

A case of the dealer not knowing what they are talking about.
Yes. You are right. The dealer i was at ( Not the one i buy from) was i newbie and he was just talking out of his ---- My dealer corrected me and is on the same page you are on. Thank you...

Back