Beware of FlagshipOne's Rip-Off Return Policy | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Beware of FlagshipOne's Rip-Off Return Policy

Bill Timmerman

Reaction score
City, State
Jensen Beach Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 exp eddy bauer
Last month I purchased a PCM from Flagship One. I paid for programming the unit to my VIN number and programming 2 keys. The total was $232. When I installed the PCM the day after I received it every idiot light on my dash display was illuminated. My tach and speedometer didn't work and the transmission wouldn't shift properly. When I called the company, after much haggling they agreed to refund my money and sent me a RMA with a shipping label. Weeks after I returned the item I called them with the tracking info showing that they had received the PCM shortly after I shipped it. They said they would refund my money but...When I saw my credit card statement they had only refunded $35. Their excuse was that they had to pay to have the keys programmed and the PCM programmed so they deducted this amount from my initial payment.
I could understand this if I just wanted to return an item that I didn't want, but I returned an item that was defective when I received it.
Flagship One argued about my dispute with my credit card company but after repeated secure emails between Chase Bank and myself the credit card company notified my that they decided that I was in the right and credited my account for the full amount. Thank you Chase.
I should have realized that when they required me to sign their bogus return policy that something was wrong.
Has anyone else been stung by Flagship One?

Back