Who else is in New England? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who else is in New England?

jonny 5

Reaction score
City, State
Seekonk, MA 02771 (home), N. Dartmouth, MA (college)
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT SOHC
How about a New England get together? I need help installing some things! hehe. Speak up and we'll work something out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I live in Penobscot, ME and am a junior at the University of Maine. I'd love to do a get together sometime.

I live in mass but i am kinda lazy i got white face gauges sitting infront of me and they have about 3in of dust on them.:D

Norwell, MA

Come on New England! Speak up. I know dirtkevNH is up there and Sandy is in Boston and a few others. Let's get something together!

Hudson, NH

New Bedford, Ma. most of the time...........Suncook,N.H. the rest....

Terryville, CT here

school: Troy, NY
home: Guilford, CT

I'm probably game for a get-together, assuming school calms down a bit.

any more MA ppl here?

While we're on the subject ;), I was just wondering if an X is on here that I see around town..

I always see a white sport 98+ with some eye-catching chrome at Merchants Row Mall in hanover...

If you're here, great... I'd love to meet you some time, and I LOVE your truck... even my mom admitted it was nice, and she doesn't care about cars :eek:

This site is great. Thanks to everyone for all the info I've picked up here.

I'm in Westerly, RI.

Dracut MA

but can be seen in or around:
Nashua NH
Boston MA
Rt 93 South am
Rt 93 North pm

Looking for a New Chapter Coordinator for the EAST COAST XPLORERS ~ New England Chapter.

I am Currently the Coordinator, but do not have enuff time to even comlpete the Mod's on my Explorer let alone be a Moderator, and a Coordinator. So if you live in the New England Chapter area, and want to do theis let me know!

26 Male

Worcester MA, though sometimes seen on weekends in New Britain CT.

East Providence, RI ... I would probably be game for a get together of some king.

I am just curious what are the ages of you guys that responded? I am 25

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back