92 with some 18 inch enkei milano enzos | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

92 with some 18 inch enkei milano enzos

I said I am definately in....Skruba live right by me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry man, i was hoping you could make it. well, then we have four (hope i'm not missing anyone else). thats cool too, 'cause with four or five its not scary for someone else to volunteer and come out with us since they'll be joining a group instead of just one or two people. it will be nice 'cause we;ll have club stickers on too by that point, we might even find a new member just by having our trucks all together and having someone see us.

what stickers are you talking about? i will come for sure...how old is everyone i'm only 17....
bumpy...not @ all better ride believe it or not..it is bout 2 inches lower with small tires and i am droping it 2 inches once i get the money for the springs and as soon as i can find 2wd spindles i'm doing a 2wd conversion...anyone have 2wd parts for sale lemme know!!!

Even with a drop, those tires are way too small in terms of the weight of the vehicle. You should consider getting a little bigger tire, seriously. It might be a little dangerous.

i'm 19, i'm talking about www.midwest-xplorers.com stickers that we are getting from espnfreak on that site. you should get some too, so it helps us get more members.

i'm gettin 45's or 50's this winter for 450/all tires i got a buddy with a hookup does that sound good thats toyo proxies, he said he can get cheaper but they'll be **** tires

Questiom. How ya going to lower a 4x4 because I do not think you can lower it too much. Let me know what you are planing.

Jed

oreokid220@aol.com

i'm doing a 2 wd conversion this winter my fav time to work on the truck she'll be chillin in the garage!!

just becareful w/ those rubberband tires for now, you might end up badly denting a rim. Definitly go with 45 or 50 series when you drop it. I'm not to fond of the design of the rims but for the money you paid thats an awsome deal, I've seen a set of those w/o tires for sale around 1100 dollars in Trader.

ya i got em cheap i am getting new tires...they do ride bit rough and i am carefull over bumps, railroads and all that anyone need tires

skruba

skruba we got 1 extra sticker left, talk to taxxman or dhaugs on midwest for more info

just lower it a little cuz the wheel well is .. i think it has been said b4

i know man ur not the first to say so

all i have to say is........

that thing better be scraping the ground or it wont look right......the sidewall on those tires is way too small......if you get lucky you wont blow any of the 4 tires when hitting a railroad or something

did you have to cut caps or drill out the rins to fit the 4x4 hub through?

Back