Explorer owners in PA | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer owners in PA

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah thats not to far from me at all.... probley 15/20 min.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

McDonalds waiting for our maintenance department to come get us with a rollback.

Hee hee@ If I'd have known that, I would've swung by with mine so I could point and laugh, Jeff! :D j/k

I seem to be heading up to Bucks county/ Philly, Atlantic City weekly here for work :rolleyes: Matter o' faktly, I have to go up there AGAIN tomorrow.....

Just email me when you're coming thru, and I'll see what the schedule is like. Gonna have to be after hunting season, cuz I get back after turkey day, and will be headed upstate towards Scranton (actually, further north than that near Nicolson) :D

Need to show the wildlife what a REAL sniper can do :eek:

Also, my folks live in MD - Nanjemoy (Southern Charles County), and I'll find myself cruising to Fredericksburg every once in a while as well.......so, I'll be all over , but mostly along 95:redexp:

Frj00 IS frOM aLLEWNTOWN

Hey all....new guy here, but not to SUV's or offroading. I live in Doylestown, Pa (Central Bucks County). Just picked up a 03 Eddie Bauer for my wife as we needed something with more cargo space.

I am into offraoding as I have a pretty built '96 Grand Cherokee and a soon to be lifted '02 Grand Cherokee. I know the Explorer wont wheel as well as my Jeeps :D(How the hell do you lift IFS/IRS anyway) but I will try anything once ;) Good to see some people around me--

Bryan

I'm from Pittsburgh, home of da Stillers :)

But I have a lot of family in the Altoona area. My mom's family is from there.

If ya'll get together, let me know, maybe I can go up there.

hello sue. go Steelers. they pulled out a close one yesterday. They used to have a big off road ride over my way (altoona) every Thanksgiving night. not sure if it still happens or not. I'll let everyone know if I hear anything.

Pittsburgh

Well, almost! Grew up in the 'Burgh but now live in a small borough right next door - West Homestead. Born to hunt, forced to work! :D A bad day of hunting/fishing is better than the best day in the office! :bounce: When not working, divide my time between WH, Clarion County and OBX. Off-road :redexp: at construction sites (work related), back roads (up north) and beach driving (OBX).:smoke: :chug: :usa:

I'm from Spring Church, another lil hick town near apollo which is about an hour east of pittsburgh

Todd

West Homestead is pretty darn close to the Burgh! Of course you're pretty close to the Waterfront, right?

Waterfront

The Waterfront spans three boroughs - Munhall, Homestead and West Homestead. Amazing place, isn't it? Four years ago it was basically an empty field. Now its a shopping and entertainment wonderland with something for everyone.:smoke:

I am smack dab in west chester. Anyone wanna come help out with a dog leg replacement? Anyone from that area it would be cool to meet up and learn more.

Hey! someone from home :D I grew up in Malvern

HA I grew up in Paoli. now thats funny. Where in Malvern? I used to live down north valley (always thought that sounded funny) road in lexton woods.

I grew up at 17 Salisbury Lane, about half a mile from the ball fields. I'm just amazed at how much the area has grown since I lived there. When we moved there in '68, we were out in the sticks and there was only farmland between us and WestChester. Now it's a suburb! The Exton Rt. 30 bypass was a train line that we used to ride dirt bikes along.

My G/F in high school used to live in a house behind what is now the Burger King across from the Good Samaritan Church in Paoli. When she lived there, that mini mall and the Burger King were parking lots for the trainyard and Paoli Ford. I think the house might either be gone now, or is a realtor's office.

Im from Malvern too. Im going to school in Vt right now and about a month from now Im moving to Hatteras Island, Nc for the summer, then I will be attending West Chester. Lots of mods to come this fall when my 22,000 a year tution is reduced to 5. There still is some wheeling a dirt bike riding that goes on down by the bypass. Off of Bacton Hill Rd. Any of you guys grow up with the Amechies? I used to work for Mike at Caseys Dug out

my old catering company used to frequent (and frequently get kicked out of) caseys. Yeah i went roading down there a couple times in the past.

gettysburg,pa also a little boring town. i never see any moded x's maybe ill get something started here. thanks to all you and this site.

Just thought I'd throw this in here for any of you guys that are still around that don't know about it.

Dead Link Removed

Spring Church for me. About an hour east of Pittsburgh. Its around apollo, and vandergrift!

Back