Skruba

Reaction score
City, State
Fraser, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
92, XLt 4Dr
sema56.jpg

Peep that

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

skruba, i noticed you were in michigan ,check out midwest-xplorers.com

espn freak i'm there i post here and there but this site gets more feedback for a post on a new x that i found.........by the way that was from SEma 2002

that is the most awesome 3rd gen. explorer i have ever seen.

Are you sure it's an Explorer? It looks more like an Expedition to me.

Here's a pic of the stock Expedition:

Dead Link Removed

imo- it looks like an explorer. Check out the expedition's fog lights, and unless that 3rd gen expo has a body kit front- the lights and placement are different!

That is Street Scene's new 2003 EXPEDITION, not Explorer. There was a write up about it in one of my magazines. The bumper is the new Street Scene bumper, and it looks a bit like the Explorer bumper.

You can tell them apart because the Explorer has a two piece headlight/turn signal combo, while the Expedition is all one piece.

It's an Expedition. The rear door window design is different from the Explorer. Here's a pretty muddy pic of an Explorer Limited.

Dead Link Removed

My bad Boyz it looked real real close to an X....i'm not that familar with the New X's i'm more into the 1st Gen. My bad haha i feel like a stupid azz.....i can tell now from how big those windows are and all.....its Still a FORD and looks Great.....My bad

Even tho its not an explorer, it's still sweet as hell. I like the color.

that is sweet.. almost makes me wish i could just quit school, and start workin 5 jobs and get an expedition=P

Originally posted by james t
that is the most awesome 3rd gen. explorer i have ever seen.
im a dumbass. that is the most awesome 2nd gen. expedition i have ever seen.:p

That thing is very tight :D

Chris

Well, for the new generation Explorer's, Ford wanted to make the Explorer look similar to the Expedition and the Expedition a little bit smaller for it to look like the Xplorer, so there are your answers. I would of thought at first when I saw the picture it was an Explorer but you know, it's a new generation thang!!;) :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i like the ghost flames....:D

ill bet those new X's and Expeditions are super easy to lower since they are 4wis

Back