What was YOUR first post? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What was YOUR first post?

Here's my first: Dead Link Removed At least I get better performance with my SuperChip on my SOHC than I did on my OHV.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Jason,
Good catch! I had to leave real estate to feed my X habit. Now in financial planning, I needed to pull the X out of daily service - for the same reason! Of course, the GT isn't much better :eek:

J

I think mine was 'SWEET TRUCK!'

hee hee hee, I really have come a long way. even though I haven't had the cash to do many mods, once the cash comes in I'm ready to go, no more just drool'n and dream'n!
:D

Dead Link Removed

that's the oldest post i could find, cause i know before then i had posted about my 4in skyjacker lift...

The first of many stupid questions..and no replies!
Thanks for making a fellow welcome people :D
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=14098

Just wanted to post this spider....
black_widow_dangle_md_wht.gif

My first post was when I was looking at an Explorer. I cane here to see if it was a good deal and all that.
Obviously I got it about a week later.
Nine months later I have learned so much and helped out a few folk in the process. What a cool place !!!!!

My first post was asking about the dieseling noise my engine was making.

Dead Link Removed

After researching it further, I decided to live with the noise.

And like a lot of people here, my Explorer was stock (except for the stereo) before I found this place.

well im not going to make this a seperate thread, just a quick stupid question. Im going to buy a 02 or 03 x sport, do they have daytime running lights? God im gonna here it, go ahead im a newbie....... dont be to harsh.....

This was my first post. I was asking what my rear diffy's ratio is.

Dead Link Removed

You need to scroll down a little bit.

Originally posted by '96explorereddiebauer
This was my first post. I was asking what my rear diffy's ratio is.

Dead Link Removed

You need to scroll down a little bit.

Most people here dream of having" I have D2 as my axle code, what does it mean?" as their first post..:D

my 1st post.. I dont think is on the server anymore either.. but if I remember correctly, it was asking if mountaineers were welcome.. cos I was the 1st one on here. that I know of.

Originally posted by Crankcase
Most people here dream of having" I have D2 as my axle code, what does it mean?" as their first post..:D

Haha...I was a stupid newbie. I didn't know anything but after a couple of years on this site, I learn ed a tremendous amount of things about the Explorer and I want to thank everyone for that. :)

this is awesome to see what brought everyone here. I can't find mine, but I came here because of a leaky A/C system.... May not have been my first post though just research.

ahhh I found it...

Tire and lift question....(silly newbie)
Dead Link Removed

Originally posted by Crankcase

I like this resonse on that post:

Here's why I think the right is spinning more than the left. You are sitting in the drivers seat, there for more weight is on the left side of the vehicle. When you slam on the gas pedal the right tire, with less weight on it, is gonna spin more than the left one and the differential, unless it is locked, will spin the right tire more than the left, thats the way open diffs work.

I haven't been here that long, and didn't even own an X when I joined. I needed info on vehicles that I was looking at, and got a lot of help. There are many very helpful and knowledgeable people here.

Thanks!:chug:

d2? LSD....4:10? I have a d4 on the door.. although I'd almost swear theres no limit to how much it slips :p

when I make a turn in the rain my left side tire spins, I dont think the right does tho

Those were the days

Based on the member list, I'm the 82nd member to join, and I'm still here...

The first post in the archive I find with my name is from August 1999, although I'm sure I posted before that. In it I noted that my '93 had 69k miles on it. Now it has 117k and needs a tranny, and I may not have it much longer!

Here's mine, introducing myself:

Dead Link Removed

three posts later I had already bought 31" tires :)

I had been lurking for a long time before signing up in 2001, and my typing was horrible....It would take me 30 minutes to type a one page message:eek: That is why I strayed from signing up for years....

So here it is, my first, lengthy, post.
It goes on and on....

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Arghhh. I can't find my first post. Oh well, I was a dumb newbie. Still am sometimes :)

Back