Fark!....Front Passenger door panel removal on a 92 XLT?.... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fark!....Front Passenger door panel removal on a 92 XLT?....

be riight baCK,, its snowing here,, IM MAKING SOME CHILLI!..

any good recipes?..

-CHris

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My 94 has the same box. It's not a factory alarm thing, I don't have power seats, so I don't know what it is.

Well the bullet hole seals it. Government conspiracy. I can rest easy. Unless of course the box contains something they don't want you to know about. I say open it. Whenever I don't know what something is, I take it apart. And then, if I can't put it back together again, I buy a new one. Ya learn real quick that way.

lol,, woody,, I SHOULD UNPLUG THE CONNECTOR AND SEE WHAT DONT WORK!,,,lol..... idea?

-CHris

and guys.. the name Foxx Rocket,, comes from me racing superbikes....You guys should really really check out this vid.....its what I love to do..!

Right click , save as....Moto GP End of Season Video

ENJOY..:eek: :D

-Chris

I say unplug it. If you see a buch of black Town Cars with black windows pull up, you know what it is.

I watched the video, and I have total respect for the sport, but OUCH!!! I couldn't do it. I would find a way to inadvertantly recreate every accident. Twice.

LMAO!... you know woody,, I have a memory lapse of about 3 days,, and a sharp pain in my ass... do you think that could be the goverment too!,, maybe they implanted a GPS in my buttocks!.,,,,lol,,,

Hope you guys liked the vid.....

This one is with Cars.... gawd damn!....thats all i got to say!!!!!!!!!!

TOOO MUCH HORSEPOWER VIDEO

ENJOY AGAIN:confused: :D

-CHris

Memory Lapse and sharp pain in the a$$? Not the government's style. Sounds like aliens to me. You must lead one intersting life. With all these aliens and government spies watching your every move, maybe I shouldn't be talking to you...

Originally posted by FoxxRocket
IT JUST MIGHT BE THE GOVERMENT,, when i bought the explorer it had a bullet hole in the drivers side door!

:eek: Yikes! :eek:

Explain please

Me.. interesting life.. you betcha:rolleyes: ..Wife.. 2 kids, mortgage....reeeealll interesting.....lol

No explanation for the bullet hole.. bought it from the bank, bullet hold was there...looks like a .22,,,,

-CHRIS

Originally posted by FoxxRocket
No explanation for the bullet hole.. bought it from the bank, bullet hold was there...looks like a .22,,,,

Hmmm. Kinda makes you wonder...

BTW, that bike video was incredible! The car one is downloading now, damn dialup

:D --Hope you guys' enjoyed the videos,,,, Racing something that has 180 horses, at 320 pounds is absolutely amazing.. but also unfortunatly ensues some pretty amazing crashes,,,,,

CHECK OUT HOW LUCKY THIS DUDE GOT!!!!!

SUPER LUCKY CRASH FROM WORLD SUPERBIKE RACE!

:eek: :eek: :eek: --bet he **** when he seen the replay!

-Chris

ttt (smile)

Hey Foxx

How close do you live to the tinker air force base?My uncle lives in oklahoma city,he just came up over the holiday weekend and froze his ass off,he said okies arent used to the cold weather:D And what about that game last week O.U. vs O.S.U.:)

Hey vert....

I live in El Reno at the moment.. about 20 min from OKC, and about 30 minutes from TINKER......
Yeah,, the cold weather sucks here,,, well all the weather sucks here..!..:D
Its 110 in the summer,, and Snows alot in the winter with -27 degree wind chills with the wind blowing at 50-55 mph allllllll the damn time....cuts through you like a knife...

I work at OU bro,,:D ,,, IM a mechanical Engineer for their Power Plant....and that was definatly an upset game....:confused: :p

STOOPS IS GONNA HAVE SOME ASS!..:D

-CHris

My uncle works at the base,he said its the best place he has ever worked.Its hard to believe they employ 30000 people at the base:eek: My uncle was really upset about the game,his wife went to state and he was routing for O.U. and it got ugly when they lost.It helped Iowa so I got to like it:D

I guess we're going to colorodo now.:rolleyes: ...
But still OU plays pretty damn good for a team with a 31 million dollar budget..:rolleyes: :D

-Chris

O.U. always has a good football program:D

Back