• Register Today It's free!

Motor probs

XxX_Sport_XxX

Reaction score
City, State
Baytown,Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport
Well some of you might have been wondering why I have been gone.... THe 99 Sport I had wich was "Such a good deal" Was basically a POS sure it looked good but to are dissapointment we sonn found out the engine was shot. We took it to have it fixed and the guy said it needed a new engine and would soon need a new tranny. :eek: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Well any ways we went to the ford dealership and bought another 1st gen
I bought An EE Front air dam, Clear Corners, And a billet grill Im gettin the eurolights next week. RIght now its at my dads shop. im painting it silver. SHould have it next week with pics. Im gettin eagle alloy 212 17" rims soon also. Atleast I turned a bad situation around. BTW WHoever is from EE on here The airdam shipped out verry fast and is in good quality thanks. Oh yeh I also got new rocker panels... Anyways thanks for hearing me out ..peace

What style first gen did you get?:D

Sorry to hear about your first Exploder, hope this one is much better. Sounds like you've got your plans all figured out on what you want to do with your truck, unlike people like me. ;)

i got a 94 xlt, were painting when it gets warmer.

Back