I'm the Newbie of the day!

xplorerchic

Reaction score
City, State
South Bend, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Explorer Sport -- F/S!
Hey guys - I just wanted to say Hi!! :D

I have a Sport '01 ... it doesn't really have that many mods to it - well yet that is :bounce: i just got it not too long ago

my x has a new deck on it and tint ... soon though tinted lights, leds and xenons ... not much but its a start ...

thats it for now - but guys dont be shy :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome aboard this is a awesome sight with alot of helpful members:D

Welcome, xplorerchic, Happy to have you over here! Welcome to the 01+ Sport club as well. Let me know if you have any questions or anything about the 01+ Sports.

Say, How did you find this site? ;)

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard, you'll like it here I'm sure!

hey guys thanks for the warm welcome - i'm sure each of you will get soo many questions about sports that you'll know every little nook and cranny in the thing!

no one else in my little "circle of friends" have sports, let alone explorers or SUV's ... lol i hear myself saying dumb imports a lot around them :rolleyes:

again THANKS GUYS! :bounce:

WELCOME!!

If you can't find what you are looking for here, you probably can't do it.:D Although you can find a lot of other "off-topics" too.

Have fun!!

Originally posted by xplorerchic
no one else in my little "circle of friends" have sports, let alone explorers or SUV's ...
Boy can I relate to that! I used to drive a Grand Am GT which was a cool little sports car, but then the tranny went bad, and thinking practically I bought my Ex. Plus, I had always wanted one anyway, but now I'm kinda the big guy of the group with all my buddies having Camaros, Mustangs etc..... I don't care though. I love my truck!

Welcome to the board! Hope you enjoy Midwest-Xplorers too.... saw your posts over there too. I don't know if you're near this but we're planning a meet and greet with people from this board for March 1st in northern IL. Check out this thread....

Dead Link Removed

Later! :cool:

lol yah all my friends have the little civics and preludes ... i'll admit i like them ... and i love celicas and everything but when it snows like it does where i live - dude anything that isn't AWD is dead!

I walked on to the lot at my local ford dealer and originally didn't plan on getting anything newer than 99 but they had my truck sitting there - all nice and pretty and black and i was like i NEED that! So needless to say $298/month and millions of gallons of gas i'm soo happy ...

GOOD INVESTMENT!:D :D :D :D

oh no i love preludes .. i could just run over one too ... thanks for the welcome :D

i could just run over one too
LOL! :D Welcome to the site!

i could just run over one too ... :D
She fits in perfect here.... LOL :D

As of 5:00, you are averaging 27 post a day...............LOOK OUT ALEC!!!!

Welcome Aboard!!!!!!!!!

Robb

Yah welcome to the site....nice board name, i like :D

yeah i like Preludes too...I mean my boyfriend does have one and all ;) :p

Back