• Register Today It's free!

kind?

chevyh8r

Reaction score
City, State
lees summit, MISSOURI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 EB
Are people very nice in here is it ok if we check there info and talk to them on the AOL thanx!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Depends on the member. I personally like conversing through the boards cause it helps me keep my thoughts straight. But many members are on AOL all the time. We also have a chatroom for real-time conversations.

Welcome!

Most of the people here are great people..... The caliber of the people on this site are a lot higher than the caliber of people on the other sites I belong to.... My name is Jim, and Welcome to our site.... My AIM: ExplrCnvrtbl -- Yahoo: jimabena74 -- MSN IM: jimabena74

Welcome to the site. I personally don't care if people IM me about stuff, My IM is the same as my SN on here.

The members of this board are very nice people and and are willing to help you (in most cases) here on the forums, through IM, Chat, and Email. We usually only ask for 2 things in return. 1) Please use the "Search" feature to try to find your answers before asking. 2) "Flaming" will not be tolerated. Additional rules can be found in the "FAQ" section.

Welcome Aboard!! This is a great site!!

Robb
morrisey0@yahoo.com
AIM: tabguyrobb
Chat SN: robb

im stupid, and am usually asking questions more than answering them, but i know a lot about stereos, and have done some easy cool mods to my truck. If you want to IM me for any reason, go for it. my AIM name is Fred2210

hey man thanx for the welcome i appreciate it i might im one of you guyz just to talk about x's there fun to talk about thanx

Welcome to the site. I'd imagine that most members wouldn't mind talking with you. It seems that most come onto the site because the care about their vehicles and in turn, wouldn't mind talking with other like minded individuals.

~Tim

Back