Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Red Bluff, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1975 Ford Bronco 4x4
Superduty parked on Che*y

So a couple weeks ago we were up in Klamath Falls, OR (home of the cross-eyed, teethless folk) doing a Monster Truck show. Before the event there was a show and parade sort of deal starting at the priemere sponsor's car lot (yes, chevrolet). So we had 6 monster trucks parked along the sidewalk. Well the Ford dealer across the street took advantage of the monster atmosphere and brought in a forklift, ramps, and an old beater to make this display. Pretty cool if you ask me.. :D

Attachments

• superd.jpg
    superd.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 304

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's good. I bet that attracted a lot of attention.:D

does that car not have any suspension? or is that just the weight of the truck making it bottom out ?

This is what we had on the other side of the street though:

Dead Link Removed

There's a ton more here:
Dead Link Removed (and go to the friday, saturday, and sunday links too)

I thought it looked like a Dodge Aries K. But someone assured me it was a Corsica or something. Oh well. We'll have to get James to jump up there and change it.

As far as the suspension.. they smashed the top down with the fork lift first. but other than that.. i think its just the weight of the diesel. Those motors weigh something like 3,500 lbs :D

Here's a cool video that got me a little nervous. The yellow things are dumpsters and I was just on the other side of em.

3.5MB
Dead Link Removed

Too bad the Superduty needed help :(

Originally posted by Alec
Too bad the Superduty needed help :(

thats what i was thinkin...kinda demoralizong if you saw them hoist it up there...kinda hard to feel tough when you have monster trucks across the street haha

its still cool that its on there. pretty sweet, its how all k-cars should end up, under the front tires of a big ass ford.

I agree with Fred! those cars sucked so bad;)

Nice pic:D

[wrong button, sorry!:D ]

Originally posted by Crankcase
I agree with Fred! those cars sucked so bad;)
my mom had one back in 86. that was the biggest POS ive ever seen. glad to see it put to good use. ;)

Back