show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well here's mine but the pics kind of suck, oh well:)

Attachments

• mr30-035.jpg
    mr30-035.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 10,293

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Attachments

• mr30-034.jpg
    mr30-034.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 9,787

Adam, try this site. Many of us have ordered from them and the are great. Cost depends on how much lift you want and whether it's 2WD or 4WD. Also, very important in cost is whether ypu do the iinstall yourself or have it done at a shop. Shop around and use search on this site to get some ideas.

which site do you mean?

(thanks much)

Whoops...found the write up for the snorkel...

Originally posted by noozi
which site do you mean?

(thanks much)

Oops, sorry. Pretty stupid of me.

www.4wheelparts.com

Good place, good stuff. The people there are also pretty helpful.

Doc I love the write up and the snorkel- what did the whole thing end up costing? It looks sweet and I have had some close calls too!

quickie before the B/L was put on....more to come!!!

OOOHH I get to post here now

Still need to fix the bumpers and get AAL or something in the rear

3" BL
33s
1" TT
nothing in the rear.....yet!

FOREMAN VERY VERY nice X i like it alot.
Since your in Jacsonville I might stop by(if thats ok) some day and check it out

and

tenikiwon starting to look good........

Thanks X-Kid, and everyone else...;) , sure...let me know when and I'll check the schedule.

with new wheels:D

Attachments

• dscf0011.jpg
    dscf0011.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 9,519

some pics from this weekend.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 9,476

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 9,434

xplodor...do your mud guards have alittle chrome on the bottoms of them? ah maybe i'm just seeing things (in your pics), if so leme know where you got um. thanks alot.

To those of you with body lifts and brush guards. How did you move your brush guard up so it looks normal again? I have a Westin brush guard and I would like to know how you accomplished this.

David Larson

Im not sure how the westin bar mounts but with my brush gaurd i cut about 8" out of the bottom and the same out of the mounting brackets that goto the frame. I then welded it all back together, the brushgaurd and mounting brackets are now all one piece. If i want to take the brushgaurd off the bumper will come with it but the brushgaurd is alot stronger now. instead of having the brushguard come out under the air damn it now comes out right underneath the bumper.

The mudd guards are dealer. =( Sorry...

The mudd guards are dealer. =( Sorry...

ah that sucks, on well thanks for the info though

Back