What is the best subwoofer? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What is the best subwoofer?

Those x..'s are plain crazy!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

can you point me to a website that has servodrive?

Check out audiobahn's new Inhuman series. http://www.audiobahninc.com and go to products and subwoofers. I have two 1508q's and if RMS numbers impress you they are 2000 watts RMS. And that is only the third highest model. The Inhuman series has to be insane. Or you can get their 36 inch sub. Thats about 5000 RMS.

i've seen two of those 36 inch subs in person. one at usac competitions and one later the next year in an eclipse. the guy could unlatch the back window and then stand behind it. when the base hit it threw his window at him and he caught it. it was one of the coolest bass tricks i had ever seen. i wish i had a camera with me so you guys could've seen it.

Google is your friend :D
can you point me to a website that has servodrive?

Havn't you guys ever heard of this company called "Jensen"? They are supposed to be top of the line stuff! My friend had 2 12's in his pimped out cavalier and it hit real hard, but he had all top of the line stuff like a "pyramid" amp and "Audiovox" head unit. Wow I wish I had that kind of competition equipment!

lol sorry, I had too :)

thats the funniest thing i've heard today

Am I reading this Right?

Does this one sub actually run 3200rms/9600peak. Anyone heard about this one? That is absolutly insane.

Insane Sub, 3200watts rms

equally crazy, i like crazy watts, their crazy

funny how this thread is an spl thread almost exclusively, he never said he wanted to break the pavement... maybe the best sub has good sound quality pounds and can do it all with only a few hundred watts?

me don't know sound quality

me know spl though

Heh, yea guys, I am looking for mainly an SQ sub...or at most a 60%SQ 40%SPL sub...Ive got about 1200 watts RMS to play with, so keep them comming! So far I am about 90% sure I am going to go with the Elemental Design e12A, unless you guys show me something better!!!

O yea, tell me more about these Jensens??? Ive seen them compete at some local shows and they are just insane!! lol

Phoenix Gold Titanium Elite's or the JL audio 13 W7's if we are going SQ. Another good one is the Adire Brahma, which has been mentioned quite frequently, but then again it should be.

10w7, 12w7 and 13w7 best I have ever heard.

what size and how many?

one 12"

O yea, tell me more about these Jensens??? Ive seen them compete at some local shows and they are just insane!! lol

O.k., i can tell you know NOTHING about car audio. Jensen is da BOMB YO! They use the absolue best materials in there products. Mostly the cones on the woofers are world renowned for there top quality. They are made out of this stuff called "paper". It's amazing! The magnets are also a substantial part of the success with these babies! I'll let you in a little known secret. The voice coils they use are also the best in the business! They are made out of this stuff called "fishing line". WOW what else can I say,....Jensen all the way! If you really want to spend the money, you can pick up a pair of 12's just like my friends Pimped Cavalier. Go to this store called "Sears" and ask there car audio "experts" to hook you up with some Jensens! Expect to drop at least $27 as they don't come cheap!

LOL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the e12a will be much better than a 13w7

Back