My Heep | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Heep

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice man. i like it!

My plans are upper arms, anti-rock-swaybar, bigger tires, bumpers, winch, bigger tierod, more skid plates.
I spent all this money to play with the big dogs

Wade

Attachments

• p6150079.jpg
    p6150079.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 310

NICE!!!

Which big dawgs? The short wheelbase big dawgs or the longer wheel base big dawgs? JK.

I like it, those anti rock sway bars are pretty trick, but whats the point?????????? (sorry I just dont know much about them, I saw some in Moab, and I am curious)

Hey man nice jeep, in your sig it says J**P (B)Wranger(/B) just to let you know, unless that is right and the decal on the jeep is wrong.:) :p

Originally posted by go off road
My plans are upper arms, anti-rock-swaybar, bigger tires, bumpers, winch, bigger tierod, more skid plates.
I spent all this money to play with the big dogs

Wade

Nice TJ :cool: But before you do all of the above, swap the Dana rear for a Ford 8.8 and get a roll cage, half doors and a bikini top.

8.8s are ok but I have A dana 44 in the rear so I am fine, and a roll cage is on my list too, the thing with Jeeps your never done

why 1/2 doors when you can just take them off!

Not sure if the TJs are the same, but with my YJ, because they didnt roll out of the factory without doors, you cant legally take them off for the streets. I see CJs all the time with no doors and get jealous because they came(some of them) from the factory door-less, so its ok.
Atleast here in :ca: that is.

8.8s are ok but I have A dana 44 in the rear so I am fine, and a roll cage is on my list too, the thing with Jeeps your never done
No needs to swap axles if you have the Dana 44 upgrade ;) .

And you are right about being never done with a Jeep. Well, I hope you know what the name stands for before you bought it: Just empties evry pocket :p :D

Nice rig man! Don't touch that 44, it would be a crime.

Originally posted by Silverblade
Not sure if the TJs are the same, but with my YJ, because they didnt roll out of the factory without doors, you cant legally take them off for the streets. I see CJs all the time with no doors and get jealous because they came(some of them) from the factory door-less, so its ok.
Atleast here in :ca: that is.

The only way it is illegal is if you don't have the mirrors on when you remove the doors. Jeepers can get mirrors rthat intall on the door hinge pins, or on the cowl, and that makes a doorless Jeep legal on road....

are you serious? whoa that will make summer funner.

now with 35s

I found some extra money and got a set of Goodyear MTRs 35/12.5/15s and flexed it out looks like I need new shocks in the front they are too short the sway bar is off in this picture. What do you think?

Attachments

• p71201201.jpg
    p71201201.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 210

Worst lookin jeep I've ever seen!
Just kiddin ya... those new shoes look great... plus I like the color :thumbsup:

Nice Jeep. I wish I had enough money to buy all the stuff to make my TJ look like that. Oh well. Good Job.

Re: now with 35s

I found some extra money and got a set of Goodyear MTRs 35/12.5/15s and flexed it out looks like I need new shocks in the front they are too short the sway bar is off in this picture. What do you think?
Where did you find that money? I might be looking too :p

Looks good. How much do you like the fender flares? If you do, looks like you need some bump stop extensions, specially if you go with longer shocks. As you know when flexing out with the solid axle, more droop on one side equals more stuffing on the other! What shocks do you have now?

Looks good. How much do you like the fender flares? If you do, looks like you need some bump stop extensions, specially if you go with longer shocks. As you know when flexing out with the solid axle, more droop on one side equals more stuffing on the other! What shocks do you have now? donkey boy I have the bump stops I just need to put them on I am not sure on the shocks no names so I will just pull one off-

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back