Pro Comp AAL Part #

VBVA

Go Dukes!
Reaction score
City, State
Northern Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL
Is 13120 the right part number for Pro Comp add a leaf kits? Found it on Summit Racing for $27 and it says it fits a whole multitude of vehicles...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yup. Thats what I have.

Thanks! Did yours come with two sizes of bolts?

mine did. i used the thicker ones. they still look a lil thin but oh well.

Yeah it did. And when you install the bolts, they'll be way too long. So make sure you hack off what you don't need. First time I went out I bent those things into candy canes. :rolleyes:

I'm going to pick up some replacements tomorrow when I get my 100mm t-bolts. I think my packs have loosened up and it's impossible to get in there and tighten them now. :(

Just to be sure before i order these will fit 02 sport w/ multi-leaf right?

yes

Thanks Jason

no problem.. and yeah.. cut off the excess bolt after you have tightened the pack down with the AAL in there.

Will do, thanks for the tip!

All I want to do is fix the rear end sag that my explorer is devloping. I have had a few people tell me to go with the AAL b/c the old springs will flatten out or distort with new shackles, but I have also read the horror stories about the bolts from AAL's being sheared. What should I go with? Installation and maintenance for both are negligable...

Go with both. They fixed that sheering problem a while back. I think thats why they give you two different sized bolts now. Get them, and get some nice 10.9 grade bolts to stick in there if you're still worried. Thats what I'm gonna do.

Who carries those cheapo shackles that are less than $20? I am prob gonna get the AAL and a set of those...

Well, went ahead and ordered the AAL from summitracing for $35 shipped to the door. Just need to go grease up these bolts so I can get them off when the package arrives!

I cannot find these for the life of me on Summit, anyone want to point me in the right direction? VBVA, did you get them yet, if so what do you think?? Thanks!! :)

Back