I CUT THE ROOF OFF, ROLL CAGE AND RINO LINER IN NEXT!!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I CUT THE ROOF OFF, ROLL CAGE AND RINO LINER IN NEXT!!!!!

Well today off cometh the roof so I can modify my vehicle. It probably won't look much like an X when I'm done but the front clip will go unchanged!

Parts cut off so far:

9352other.jpg

9352roof1.jpg

9352top.jpg

I'll have more pics tomorrow!

I offered the roof rack to SVO, but if he doesn't want it, it is up for grabs (free for whoever will come pick it up, you can look at my pics to see how it looks with the tire on, it will hold 35 inch tire and line up with existing roof rack holes.

Ex:
9352gilmer3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hell yea, cant wait to see some pics man, this is gonna be awesome.

you sir, are insane

lol so much for re-sale on that one eh

well I'd certainly like to see how it turns out

It's a first gen trail rig. What is this "resale" you speak of. :D

Good luck. Nice to see someone doing something out of the ordinary for a change.

how much do you want for the rear lift gate glass?

Originally posted by Msupertek I offered the roof rack to SVO, but if he doesn't want it, it is up for grabs (free for whoever will come pick it up, you can look at my pics to see how it looks with the tire on, it will hold 35 inch tire and line up with existing roof rack holes.

Free, huh? That fits my budget well... hmm... We'll see what SVO says, I might want it

And can't wait to see how this turns out:)

This is gonna be great!!! Pics ASAP, please!

awww..... if you would have told me, you could have given me the body off of yours, i would have given you my body, and we both would have had explorers! :(

Originally posted by jimabena74
awww..... if you would have told me, you could have given me the body off of yours, i would have given you my body, and we both would have had explorers! :(

Yeah, but your windshield was toast.....

LOL! I'll have more pics up tomarrow, oh and willie if you want the back glass its yours. I also live in arlington, so when do you want to pick it up?

Are you going to keep your Stock seats or are you getting some thing more water proof.

if he has stock leather seats, they are very waterproof, trust me, i have tested them out :)

Msupertek, do you work saturday? i have to replace my rotors and pads, and then i can pick it up. or i can pick i up before that in the morning.

Yes I'm all up for the rack, it's just gonna look funny going home on top of my Mustang GT! :eek:

I guess I'll have to turn around and come back up there with the Navajo (rackless) and install it and drive back home! :D

hey SVO i'll pick it up for ya' :D

BTW Msupertek, i live in south arlington near matlock and sublett. so i'm just down the street from ya' at work.

mike...wanna chop off mine too while u are at it? llol. how is the wife taking it with u getting yourself a convertable?
sawzall all around? need any help.

Originally posted by swak6287
mike...wanna chop off mine too while u are at it? .

I'll take care of that duty if he doesn't ;) , you know that's what I love to do, you can have your very own convertable in just 5 min!

And I won't even charge you anything! LOL!

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 4,356

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is going to be sweet, I can't wait to see this!!

Need....
More....
Pic.......

Back