Who would like some Shackle info?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who would like some Shackle info??

kcsport 00

Reaction score
City, State
Mineral Wells, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport
Soon I will be installing Warrior shackles on my 2000 sport. There seems to be alot of questions on this simple mod. If there are enough people that would like to see it done I will post pictures of this mod. Before, after and during plus the measurements and gains. If there is any one interested please let me know! Thanks!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There will always be an interest in seeing a write-up with pictures about any mod. Do it, take plenty of pictures and do a complete write-up and I guarantee, at some point, somebody will read it with interest.

Like now. I am real intrested in doing this however I need some advice about what to get and what it will take to do it. I have a 2000 XLS

yeah, do a write up for real!! I myself have been considering this mod for my 99' sport i already have my shackles i just need some ideas and i think i could get by with just a little help from my friends...ha ha..also, any thoughts on getting lift blocks for the rear axles?? I was considering the 2" kit but didn't know if it was worth it or if i should just stick with the shackles i have..thanks and i'll be lookin forward to your write up!!

i allready did a write up on this install..

Dead Link Removed

Thanks very usefull.

Back