• Register Today It's free!

Alpine Headunit Help

Tyka15

Reaction score
City, State
Alpharetta, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Explorer XLT
I bought an Alpine 7863 off my friend for 80 bux BRAND NEW along with a PS2 for 40 dollars..he was desperate for money so thats what i gave him. Anyway i hooked up the alpine but he didnt give me an owners manual. And im unsure if theres a seperate bass function on there or not i read about it and it says there is but ive tried all the options. He only had it hooked up for a week and then he got a Kenwood DVD player. SO if anyone owns one of these and knows how ot operate it let me know thanx!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A friend? Thats how you do your friends? If he was truely a friend you should have lent him $100 until he got back on his feet and not bent him over like that.

i'll give you 100 for the ps2 if it works

what do you mean a seperate bass function??

hey this kid is loaded you dont understand he drives a f'n porsce targa and hes 20 ok. ANd no the ps2 is not for sale b-cuz soon it will be in the explorer. But thanx for the offer. ANd i figured it all out (the headunit)

what else does he wanna sell? I'll buy his Porsche for 100 bucks, too!! :D

ANd i figured it all out (the headunit)
i have a 7893 and the manual so if you have anymore needs give me a pm!!! they should be close to the same.

haha ya i already asked for his porsche and his moms g35 coupe and his dads lingenfelter trust me....his rents dont mess around...and they wont adopt me. Oh well....And thanx for offereing help REDRIG i just had a hold the function button down to display all options. If he decides to sell anything else ill REPLY here and you guys can check it out.

Back