Updated my NY chapter page

4Wheelin

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Smithtown, Long Island, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport 4x4
I added a lot of new members over the past few months and I am still adding members as we speak. Check out my updated page and let me know what you guys think. Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

awesome man I love it, just need to get some $$ to get a sticker and shirt and have some kinda wheeling thing near me so I can go.
Gary

Ryan,

I think your site looks great. Did you do the website yourself?

I know it's been a long time since anyone posted in this thread, but since I've only been part of this forum for a little over two weeks I'm still catching up on reading some of the older threads

Peace :)

Thanks for the compliments! Yea I did the whole site myself and let me know if you are interested about joining cuz I see you're from CT.

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

:(

From NY and I want to be a member but your e-mail page isn't working, dude. :(

Done. :) Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

I have new pics of my explorer. Go to my car domain site to get them. Please leave me feedback on my site please

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=372207

Originally posted by 4Wheelin
Thanks for the compliments! Yea I did the whole site myself and let me know if you are interested about joining cuz I see you're from CT.

I'm very intersted in joining, gotta wait until I have the extra funds to send for the decals. When you are a single mom to two children, and get no help from their fathers (they are both deceased), money is extremely tight. Plus I'm not working yet, but hope to be soon. :)

SoBeLover aren't your kids big enough to work and help you out?

The oldest just graduated high school and will be looking for work when she gets back from her trip to Michigan to meet her online friend (they have been planning this for a year), his family invited her and my brother(my daughter's chaperone) to stay with them, so there will be little in expenses except for the rental car. I live with my brother so rent and essentials are not the problem.

The youngest girl is only 10.

Ryan,

Do you have to have a modified Explorer to be part of ECX? If not let me know what I need to do to get the membership process going

Later :)

SoBeLover - All you need to be a part of ECX is to have interest in our club and have interest in modifying your explorer in the future. Also did you get my email about the shirt?

Can New Jerseyan join too? After all.. we all Yankees fans.. Aren't we? :D

Yea you can join, email me at cowboyz1659@hotmail.com and do you think you could hook me up with one of the models on your website?:D

Originally posted by 4Wheelin
SoBeLover - All you need to be a part of ECX is to have interest in our club and have interest in modifying your explorer in the future. Also did you get my email about the shirt?

Well I am definitely interested in modifying my Explorer sometime in the future and I do have interest in the club.

Yes, I did get your e-mail about the shirt, and I'm interested but needed to fix a problem with the spark plug wires on my truck(one of the cylinders wasn't firing) and since I work only part time right at the present moment, my money goes only so far :(

I will e-mail you for your address when I'm ready to send the money order, OK?

Later :)

Sounds good to me. If you want drop me an email and I'll give you some info on the club.

Got my e-mail Ryan?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yea probably, I am real slow at returning emails tho. What was your address?

Back