show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Thats a BIG difference!!

Thanks Guys!
-E

O yeah.... That is bad a$$.

So.... When are you gonna put a locker in it :rolleyes: You know there is a great deal in the For sale,trade,wanted forum...:rolleyes: :D

I'll probably go with an ARB air locker after Chrismas time if I still have any loot left over from buying presents for everyone! I'd go with the group buy, but right now I'm having a custom prerunner front bumper made, so my money is tied up right now.
-E

Nice difference. Hows the ride from old to new. And let me know how the pre runner bumper goes and some pics. I am in the same process with mine and I am making it myself. Have all the material but I want something original. Good luck and nice ride.

That is almost exactly the idea I have for my '99 Sport. Is there any way you can email me just the bottom pic?

Originally posted by Sport 4x4
That is almost exactly the idea I have for my '99 Sport. Is there any way you can email me just the bottom pic?

There is a thread on his truck.... lemme find it for you.

EDIT: Here it is: O_O;

sapogmxr-with my 31's i got 275, now i get like 200 out of a tank. I have my gears but there not installed yet. O hope to get back to like 275 or 300

FordBeast98, I am in the same boat. I was getting on a average 300-305 on a tank full. Now I only get about 250-260 a tank full now. I am also going to new gears after I get all the other projects I am doing to it done.

what a money pit. There is always something else...:p

POWER to the EXPLORER SPORTS!! I LOVE 'EM!
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
With 35"s, 3"BL, 4" Superlift, 1"TT, SOA with 4 door leaves.

With my 4.56s and a 5 speed I can get around 200 miles to a tank. That's with AWD disabled...which is a mod I highly recommend!

Keep those Sports coming!

OMG that is Exactly what i want to do to my sport... I hope they have all the parts for an '01, OMG i love that thing. How much would you say all the BL and Suspension with tires and all cost, round figures.

heres a crappy one

Attachments

• dscf0007.jpg
    dscf0007.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 6,091

Do you mean the Dodge or the picture? :p

Originally posted by DocVijay
Do you mean the Dodge or the picture? :p

The picture of course. There is alot more done to it lately including some body damage from last weeks trip to the hills.

those are always good mods:D

nice trucks everyone!!!

Originally posted by Joe93
The picture of course.

Sorry, just couldn't miss a chance like that! ;) :D

this is what she looked like right before i sold her

150IMG_0043.jpg

150IMG_0046.jpg

Woah, nice rig :eek:

What did you have done to it?

Back