91 in North Carolina | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

91 in North Carolina

Hey everybody. My names Zak Agresto, im from Salisbury, NC. I own a graphite 1991 Explorer XLT. Ive only had the truck about 4 months, but love it. Looking to meet others around the area to get together with, and throw some mud.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah,
see i told you man nothin but big ole' cars out around these parts....that's why i like it up here!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

COME TO WILMINGTON WHERE THE BEACHES RUN AS WILD AS THE P*SSY

WEll i got into App. State. i'll be going there next year. i'll look for some of you guys.

Originally posted by Digger196
WEll i got into App. State. i'll be going there next year. i'll look for some of you guys.

I'm a junior at App and love it and I am sure you will. Trust me from Dec to about March there is always the chance of snow and it's a blast to go out and play in.

me and some friends are going to come up there when it snows!

fayetteville here, moving back to western NY soon. i knew some good places on fort bragg a while back. tank trails, in a 93 2wd ranger with a 302...lol that was some funny stuff. especally when "mr big bad D0D6E ram"got stuck and i did'nt

yo digger,
congrats on gettin into app, i think you'll like it up here alot..theres a few of us explorers around so maybe we can all go out wheelin sometime...theres this one trail you will definately like called SAMSON.. it's soooo awesome...anyways i'll keep an eye out for you
later, mike

alright man. What's the diffaculty of this Samson trail? mud, rocks, hill.... and so on

i already ran that trail on the road up to hawks nest. it's on the left hand side and there's a water fall on the trail as well. what's that trail called?

Digger,
i have never been out to the trail going towards hawksnest...i think i have heard of the one that you are talking about though. As far as samson goes it has a little of everything to play on. The main road that the trail is based on starts out with several water crossings, they're not deep but fun to drive through. The further in the trail you go it begins to turn into more rocks, the whole road is like one huge carved out slab of rock, then there are lots of places to get muddy...some hill climbing areas off to the side and further back there are some more rocks to climb on...you just have to kinda check it out for yerself to see what you thing of it..it kinda varies depending on what yer into i guess... i have seen stockers go through some of the areas as well as the big boys too...

cool man. i'll have to cheack it out someday.

Back