show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thats the BIGGEST pic ive ever seen :p Nice Truck!!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

410, looks like the filament in your headlight is broken ;)
Thats the biggest pic I have ever seen on here!

Might as well get mine in here:D

Attachments

• mylimit3.jpg
    mylimit3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 5,842

Is that official poster size?:)

I think I could go get a penny and check your tire depth!

sorry aboutthe pic size, thats ona friends server so I have no way to re-size.....

hahaha the headlights are actually Hella H4 5x7's, not sealed beam like the OEM units.I also covered my headlights and PIAA's with 3M clear bra to stop them from breakng, as they are expensive! The clear bra is perfect for this...I suggest this to anybody who has problems with breaking lenses. With the cost of replacement PIAA lenses and replacement hella headlights I have saved $$$ big time.

The nice thing about the Hella lights is you can use any wattage H4bulb you can find, as long as your wiring and power supply are capable. The headlights are for "offroad use only" and are not legal but they are BRIGHT as can be......

Thanks for the compliments! The cut and turned beam suspension we built flexes GREAT especially with the Skyjacker coils and radius arms.......

Oh and thats Brett checking out my droop for brake line flex. His purple sport "Barney" is in the background as is Joe Deitz's HO powered 93 Eddie Bauer. That was my last 4x4ing trip in CO for a while. Brett and Joe have two of the nicest Explorer's around, Brett's purple Barney is very trick and Joe's 5.0L conversion is among the cleanest ever done.....without those guys my truck would be nowhere near the beast it is today....

Thanks for the compliments! Lets go wheeling!!!!

just can't get enough...

Hey 410, what is the actual name of the 3M clear bra tape for your lenses? Where did you get it?

Thanks,
Raphael

Originally posted by Premier
Woah, nice rig :eek:

What did you have done to it?

mine?

TT, add a leaf, shackles, 2" BL, 33" Safari AWRs, custom bumper mounts front and rear, custom hitch mounts rear, custom skid plate in front and a few tranny rebuilds...

EDIT- or did you mean the CJ5?
360 AMC V8, Ford T18 trans with granny gear, D20 tcase, welded rear, LSD front, 35" SXs, full cage, 3/4 eliptic rear, etc... but thats just a baby compared to my new project.

The new project is a CJ8. I started a post in the other vehicles section about my race ready SVT contour and the Jeep, but my thread has only gotten 69 fews, so aparently people don't read that forum lol. Check the link for info.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92592

Yea yours! I was talking about the X. It looks really good :D

Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

here is my ex w/ about -2 of lift. photoshopped for now.. reality in 2 weeks =P

Attachments

• lowered and shaved.jpg
    lowered and shaved.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 5,559

photochoped

I wouldn't have known... but replace the pic with the real deal when it's done

Originally posted by Webster3
Except that this is "show off your LIFTED truck" thread! :eek:

Ed

It's just negative lift, that's all. :p

Sorta like braking isn't really deceleration, it's really negative acceleration.

Hey RPheezy,

the 3M clear bra I use on my lenses is just that, 3M clear Bra.

You can get some anywhere they install 3M clear Bra. Lots of window tint places do.

I got a piece from the guy just large enough to do all 4 lenses for like $10

Here are a couple recent pics of my Explorers:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

16937gm020.jpg

faa96d49.jpg

heres my truck.. .dotn remmeber if i already psoted i nthis thread... and heres the only Flex picture i have.. .but i have had my truck flexed out WAY more than this
439425_25_full.jpg

PEACE

Trckmagik: Ok that black one is just freaking evil....That mustang has lowering springs like mine....you could just run the thing over!!

How much lift is that?...tires?

Back