Green 95 XLT...Elevated | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Green 95 XLT...Elevated

Green 95 XLT...Elevated (Undr Const. 1 pic)

Whats up forum....i just got my truck back yesterday and ill be posting pics by this weekend. Im still waiting on my bumper brackets to get here and the shop to finish painting my fender flares and bumper covers. Heres whats been done:
- 3" PA Body Lift
- Warrior Shackles
- Pro Comp AAL
- 2" Torion Bar Twist
- 33x12.50 Wild Country RVT Tires
- 15x8 Chrome U.S. Wheels

Ill get pics up asap.... Thanx

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ill try and have those pics up and running 2nite, i hope everyone will check it out...thanx!

looking forward to seeing it.

i definately wanna see it. i have a dark green 95 Xlt. i wanna see some pics of peoples green X's :)

must...........fight............the.............urge..........

16202xscuseless.gif

hehehe :D

j/k!:)

http://www.geocities.com/tyka420

Go there i just put it up so u can see...ill get more and a better setup once i get my digi back thanx let me know what u think!!

I dont know whats happening with my pics ill try to get my **** fixed sorry everyone!!!

Ill be trying to fix it today if anyone knows how to post the pic let me know and i can email you the pic and maybe someone can put it up for me let me know thanx!

Reduce the images down under 100kb and attach them to post or if you don't have any luck e-mail to me, and I'll host them on my site.

ok ill email it later when im home....ill also scan more pix

tyka.jpg

Looks Nice. Time for a bumper lift though.

Thanx Section i know about the bumper ill have more pics up soon, The bumpers will be done this weekend...

OMG are those EB fender flair's????????on a xlt

The ones i have are like a metallic silver if u wanna call it. If u can see the rear driver side fender flare isnt on, when i got rear-ended the bumper pushed forward and knocked loose my flares. Ill have better shots posted this weekend.

Back