Dear Sony.... (56k hang on!) | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dear Sony.... (56k hang on!)

^ it was like 1 month OUT of the warrenty =) lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Haha, this is making it's rounds in audio forums now :)

Actually, Sony USED to make some VERY nice car audio stuff. Then they changed their corporate structure and came out with this Xplod series and all of the crappy marketing. Sony Mobile ES used to rival the best Alpine units 3-4 years ago. Now a days, anything red made by Sony just sucks. Actually, they do what they're supposed to... Xplod!

I've swapped out sooooo many Xplod head units, amps, speakers...

Now my old 45x4 Mobile ES Gold amp is beauuuuuutiful!

Originally posted by Hokie
Actually, Sony USED to make some VERY nice car audio stuff. Then they changed their corporate structure and came out with this Xplod series and all of the crappy marketing. Sony Mobile ES used to rival the best Alpine units 3-4 years ago. Now a days, anything red made by Sony just sucks. Actually, they do what they're supposed to... Xplod!

I've swapped out sooooo many Xplod head units, amps, speakers...

Now my old 45x4 Mobile ES Gold amp is beauuuuuutiful!

that sucks red is my favorite color :( they eltoned my fav color

should "Office Spaced" it! But that was nice!

Originally posted by mhn3773
^ it was like 1 month OUT of the warrenty =) lol

I've got an ex who used to manage a Sony Repair Center, and if you bring a product back (to the repair center, not Best Buy or wherever you bought it) they cover the warranty for twice the published amount of time. But since it's not their "official" policy, the product can't be obviously abused and you're an a$$ about it they'll pretend they never heard of it.

You know... You shouldn't have destroyed the red top. I want to put that ontop of my current amp to deter thieves :D

ahahahaha thats funny as f*ck

I have a Sony amp and it has worked well until now. And now that I think of it I had a Sony DVD player that crapped out after watching 5 movies in it. My Father in Law just bought a 29 foot Powerboat and it has a Sony amp that has done the same thing mine did. So many Sony products of mine are junk now so I will not buy another Sony product again. Just like Ford products.

then why are you on a ford forum?

Chew_12 said:
then why are you on a ford forum?
Because he is a troll. Thats what troll's do. They try to cause trouble on forums. Just ignore the troll, and it will go away. :rolleyes:

edit- he went away. ;)

Back