Planning Stages - Next Texas Run | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Planning Stages - Next Texas Run

i was wondering where i put that torch. no the tires fell through. when the guy took them to the shop they ripped them off the beads because they were so stiff. i was goin to buy just two new tires for the rear becaseut the futuras are uneven but that will have to wait until i sell the 31 a/t's. trucks doing good. im looking for some high heat resisant pvc pipe for the scoop right now and then i need to find some 1/2 inch bars to hold it over the engine. but so far its doing better than ever. although my anttenia hits the top of the garage now:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by bobdreadknot
screw that jelly crap:p

hey hey hey now... why you gotta be pickin' on the jelly?:)

I don't know whats gonna be funner, offroading, getting set on fire, or trying to figure out who is gonna get panties and a brah put on him.:D

i can chime in and say i put on my girls bra and panites about two hours ago, she did the same with my stuff. im not volenteering but its always damn funny

WE GOT PICS!!!!!!!!!:D

Thats Insane!!! LOL!

Boo

Attachments

• eeek2.jpg
    eeek2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 211

i can chime in and say i put on my girls bra and panites about two hours ago, she did the same with my stuff. im not volenteering but its always damn funny

Just another reason to sleep in the truck with the doors locked. :rolleyes:

I may be in the truck sleeping for the first time ever after hearing that.

You are really beginning to scare me now :eek:

dude, that is too queer. but do show some pics. lol. of your girl, of course

well hers reallly cant be shown due to the nature of the film. so only way we got them is becasue of my camera phone:D

so heres on of me

bra on my chest panties on my head and tounge sticking out.:D :D :D :D :D Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

487173_46.jpg

now you should be worried:eek:

i am speechless.

were all stupid and young at one point...im just still there. :rolleyes:

Well as long as you do it at home .....hehe!!
You might not wear the rings you have to the upcoming show as there will be little kids around and don't want to cause trauma to an absorbing mind. Oh, yeah, no bra and panties for you either.

That is unless you want a lot of people pointing and laughing and then finding it posted all over this website and any other site that will put it up.

hahaha you guys are so funny. the panites on the head is only an at home thing:eek: . and once in a life time. the rings will be in the glove box for safe keeping, there always in there anyway. i dont like to wear them around children and when my step moms grand kids come over i have to disassimble my room. i got like 20 some odd swords and knives all over the place. babies creep me out, im always afraid im going to break them:D

Trckmagik, check your PM's yo and make it happen before this run bro!

So SVO you going to bring the lightning to gilmer as well:D

cant wait fellas... will be great....

why coulndnt my suspension lift be here by now so i can get on it? i cannot wait either. kinda scary with the cherokee..wonder how it will hold up

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I need all Texas members to be on the lookout for some 33's for SVO. We need a deal or you can be like we are and just hook him up.

So when you go to sleep, when you wake up, lets think about SVO and his tires :)

Also looking for some steel wheels (black)

I know someone has some tires, come on now :)

Back