How do you like the new forum software | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How do you like the new forum software

How do you like the new forum software

• It sucks

Votes: 23 12.7%
  • It's ok

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • It's better then what we had

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • It's excellent

Votes: 93 51.4%

• Total voters
I love it. I'm still figuring stuff out. It'll be a few more days. But so far so good!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like it, but is there a way to mark all forms read, or is automatic after signing out???

4.6Runner said:
I like it, but is there a way to mark all forms read, or is automatic after signing out???

click on quick links and its in the dropdown

Vast improvement over the other software...way to go!!! :bounce:

Its good and I can tell by how stuff I have found using the search function. I could never find stuff before.

Click on user CP and it will take you to your subscribed threads.

Sweetness..The little Explorers have returned....AND the locations...

Someone may have already said this, but I really like when you are viewing the list pof posts, an dyou mouseover the title link, it displays the actual first post, so you can view it without going into the thread. This is a great feature that really helps, esp. when you have dialup such as I. Saves time. Thanks Rick!!!

Looks and works great Rick! Not looking forward to the ad banners though. No spyware stuff though, right?

How do I get to my photos? I clicked on elite photos and it said my login name but I couldn't post. I typed login and says my name invalid! What's up!

skiphall said:
Looks and works great Rick! Not looking forward to the ad banners though. No spyware stuff though, right?

What banners, did I miss something?

nak4af said:
How do I get to my photos? I clicked on elite photos and it said my login name but I couldn't post. I typed login and says my name invalid! What's up!

TDavis knows about it.. Hopefully it'll be corrected along with the chatroom for those who need to use java to get in.

Whew! As long as it's being worked. Will my photo's still be there or will they be lost?

i really don't like it..but i will just have to get used to it

Ak LTD Xplorer said:
i really don't like it..but i will just have to get used to it

I'll have to agree! The other version suited me fine but I'm not up to 4000+ posts yet either. If it works better for all than I'll suffer and learn to deal with it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back