BIG changes about to occur (Please Read) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BIG changes about to occur (Please Read)

4Wheelin

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Smithtown, Long Island, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport 4x4
Most of you may not know but yob_yeknom has stepped down and left the club to me. I would personally love to make changes and really take this club off the ground but I am going to need help from all of the members. To begin I really need to know who is still around so if all members could reply to this thread ONCE that would be really helpful. I also ask any remaining coordinators to please email me at cowboyz1659@hotmail.com and let me know how things are going. If I do not receive an email from a coordinator than I will assume they are no longer part of the club and someone else will get the role. Thank you all for your help.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Still want to be the coordinator of the PA section?

i'm here

I guess I can be considered one!

4Wheelin said:
Still want to be the coordinator of the PA section?

sent you an e-mail...

Still here

I am not a member (yet). What is this club about/offer and what can I get out of it?

Thanks.

Im not a member yet but would like to be also....
I checked a while ago and remember the webpage was down forever- is it up and running or are you running it out of here?

Who's the NJ coordinator? i seem to be king of the pine barrons now :cool:

Member of what?

to quote an elton john song, "i'm still standin"

So are things going to really get moving now, maybe some club meets, runs, etc.....?

X~FACTOR said:
I am not a member (yet). What is this club about/offer and what can I get out of it?
4Wheelin said:
X - drop me an email at cowboyz1659@hotmail.com along with pics of your truck and I will let you know more.
Why the secrecy? What can a potential member hope to receive from joining ECX? What is a sample of these "BIG" changes that are about to occur?

was looking to join, let me know if yall are really going to try to get this club moving.

I'm here

is Pennex still alive Jeff?

Karol

i'd like to get in if there is someone in NJ i down in the pines and i dont see anyone really but i guess skier17 is down here somewhere 2

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I really want to turn this club around and actually take it off the ground. I would love to have planned meets and such but participation was always a factor. I want to weed out those who don't care too much about it and get this thing going. We NEED a website along with a webmaster to run it along with new coordinators for the PA chapter and the southern chapter that Jon used to run. Now to address what one can get out of this club. A member will be part of a community of other Explorer enthusiasts who are willing to help each other whenever needed. This could range from the answer to a simple question to helping lower/lift one's vehicle. This will help us be able to stand out from the crowd and prove that Explorers aren't just for soccer moms.

**I would also like to ask all who wish to be members to post on the Prospective Members post in this same forum**

Back