Planning Stages - Next Texas Run | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Planning Stages - Next Texas Run

iroczddp said:
i will go on all the 3's since i drive mine on the street..... i need 2 get her home :)

HAHAHA Nose Dive IS a 3, awwww come on don't be skeeert, I was doing 4's and driving home.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So does this still hold true?

Drivers-
Trckmagik-liltrckmagic, wannabtrckmagik
JohnStone
DeJello
Swak6287-Bobdreadknot & GF
James T
SVO-Broke Boy B
Msupertek
Iroczddp
Mudd*****
Rick

Passengers-

Joehernandez86

What about wife's/girl friend's and/or friends that will be attending?

i know bob and gf is riding with me. i can fit one more if they dont mind the squeeze.
i will probably not camp but leave at nite.

do we really need a tent because i thought it would be fine to sleep in the X. But if not id like to take first dibs on that extra one you got supertek :D

This will be the first time I think I'm not going to sleep in the explorer so no, you don't need a tent... hell, you could do like jamest and pass out next to the fire in a sleeping bag :)

you can sleep in the X if you want but I'll bring it in case someone changes there mind.

Well a that buddy of mine said nose dive is pretty simple as long as you don't do it backwards (says thats when everyone usually flips). He will be out there with us, I know the trails change a lot out there and the last time I was out there has been about 5 or 6 months, and my buddy was there about 3 months ago.

SVO said:
:( This guy was very luck, he had no seat belt on, Brain and I were the first one to him.

I mounted my fire extinguisher in such a place that I could access it very quickly in case of emergency. As I was running toward the rolled scout I yelled at Alicia to get my extinguisher. She was very very quick at getting it :)
Just a note, you never know when you will need it so put it somewhere with easy access yet still bolted down good......

Reminder for Jeff....... WELDER

I also just got my driveshaft back and its nice and lengthened. Hopefully this suits me better :)

Remember this is texas and can change at any moment. This is the weather forcast for Gilmer, Texas:

Today
Apr 20 Partly Cloudy 78°/62° 20 %
Wed
Apr 21 Scattered Strong Storms 81°/63° 40 %
Thu
Apr 22 AM T-Storms 85°/63° 40 %
Fri
Apr 23 Isolated T-Storms 80°/58° 30 %
Sat
Apr 24 Scattered T-Storms 73°/50° 40 %
Sun
Apr 25 Partly Cloudy 75°/53° 10 %

ggggrrrrreeeeeeaaaaatttttttt...... nice and slick. if u dont like the waether, wait a minute.

Yes sir.. If its wet at all at Gilmer, having lockers will be what saves you. Looking forward to it regardless. I just hope that its not crappy the whole time Rick is here.

hey rick.. u will get a taste of texas weather. :)

Trckmagik said:
I just hope that its not crappy the whole time Rick is here.

Especially since Rick has no windows!
:confused:

no problem.. just stick an umbrella out the side window u will be fnie. :)

Rick said:
Especially since Rick has no windows!
:confused:

Mine will be off just to make you feel better :)

Trckmagik said:
Reminder for Jeff....... WELDER

I also just got my driveshaft back and its nice and lengthened. Hopefully this suits me better :)

Will pick it up tonight! ;)

You never need worry, you know I have your back!

I have no doors or roof. It's alright though I am gonna take me a tarp just in case.

So Mike how are you stacking the clutches?

like this: F-S-F-S-F-S-F ?

Friction-Steel

And how many extra clutches are you putting in there? 2 extra on each side?

I may just have to run up there tomorrow night and do it, hell I'll just weld it lol!

Brian,

Check in my rig and see if my strap is in there, it may be right behind the seats, or in a seat pocket.

Thanx

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hehehehe WOOOO HOOOOO yeeeee HAWWWWWW yippie kio ka yay :) LET GET READY TO RUMBLE

Back