BIG changes about to occur (Please Read) | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BIG changes about to occur (Please Read)

1. CEO of the entire club
2. 3 - VICE CEO's... 1 northern, 1 central, 1 southern
3. each individual state chapter presidents/spokespersons

And to think out here we just call up our buds and go wheeling. :p

We don't need no stinking CEOs :shoot: :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lmao... I didnt mean that literally... just for lack of better terminology :p

Lol @ Rick :)

Sounds like a plan to me, slapnuts. I'd do things a little differently though:

1) 'CEO' of the whole thing (Which would be you, since you run the site and the decals)
2) Chapter/state 'Organizer's' *waits for one of you pervs to crack a joke about me using the word 'organ' :p *
3) 'Vice Organizer' for each chapter/state (as backup in case Organizer is unable to attend)

Might as well just be a chapter per state and the one in charge of that chapter is responsible for:

A) arranging runs either in that state or to another (especially if your state has no particular Explorer attractions, IE: legal 'wheelin or a big car show)
B) keeping members informed of future runs via email or phone call
C) helping or finding help for members with Explorer issues (lifting, lowering, engine trouble, etc)
D) and getting decals ordered for members.

That way it simplifies the decal process on you and makes it easier to plan runs. Plus the 'Vice organizer' (or whatever title you guys wanna go with) should always be kept informed of the 'Organizer's' plans in case he or she can't make it. Everybody else can just chill and show up to events :cool:

Now all I wanna know is am I gonna have to beat up Blee and Stephen to head up the Maryland chapter? :D ;)

Spas said:
Lol @ Rick :)

Now all I wanna know is am I gonna have to beat up Blee and Stephen to head up the Maryland chapter? :D ;)

Just be glad no moderators took up my request to change your customized title to "I brake for tuna" :D This will be a tough one for us to decide.. who should run the maryland chapter..

I've got seniority on you, bub :D

Seriously, you spend more time than Stephen and I at the computer, so maybe it's best if you do it... but by gum I better be a Vp at least- come on, I've been doing the Carlisle planning for years now and that's the biggest run for the East coast :p ;)

Spas said:
I've got seniority on you, bub :D

Seriously, you spend more time than Stephen and I at the computer, so maybe it's best if you do it... but by gum I better be a Vp at least- come on, I've been doing the Carlisle planning for years now and that's the biggest run for the East coast :p ;)
Yeah but I'm older.. but Stephen got us beat.. He's old enough to collect SSI benefits. :D

I believe my brother, JoshC is still a member but he's kinda outta town for a while. He's in Iraq and won't be back til about September (hopefully) or so.

Well, I thought up some more things to contribute....

1) How do we determine who becomes the 'Organizer' and 'Vice organizer'?
2) Wouldn't a national club be stepping on the existing Explorer clubs? (it's not enough that we're all already members of Serious Explorations?)

not to start an argument or anything but why dont we get the club together before we start slaming heads on a whos going to be who.. i mean if we never go and meet each other how will anyone really know. I just want to be the one that comes to the runs and thats it.. im not an organizer and i know how hard that can be..

So i say the first that can organize a meet should be that one in charge so to speak.

Gary

So does everyone agree on a merge?

4Wheelin said:
We NEED a website along with a webmaster to run it *I would also like to ask all who wish to be members to post on the Prospective Members post in this same forum**

Ryan, I thought you already had a website. If you need some help in upkeep or things like that, I'll be happy to help out in whatever way possible

Spas said:
Might as well just be a chapter per state and the one in charge of that chapter is responsible for:

A) arranging runs either in that state or to another (especially if your state has no particular Explorer attractions, IE: legal 'wheelin or a big car show)

You mean like Connecticut, which has NO legal places to wheel? :(

I do have a website but it is nowhere near Lizard's. I don't have a lot of free time to continualy (sp?) update it nor do I have enough webspace because it is a geocities site.

i'm here! :D

I would love to join an explorer club. Fill me in on the details and I'll do what I can.

I'm working on pictures.

yeah let me know on how to join, i'll be more then glad to...

I'm here, I don't do much, but there isn't much going on in West PA. :(

Back