jssong

tbomb

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY (Long Island)
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport 4.0 SOHC 4x4
i met jssong (jeong) yesterday, and the transaction went very smoothly. he gave me the money, i gave him the parts, we were both happy, then we hung out in the freezing cold for a little while, and that was that :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I posted up the '98 Explorer rear bumper I was selling. Jssong responded with interest. He kept in good contact through e-mail, and we talked on IM a few times. Since he couldnt' use his paypal, he sent me a money order which arrived quickly. I immediately sent the bumper out. Good dealing with him. :)

:chug:

only good things can be said about aaron. he was quick with email responses, and was understanding of my paypal troubles.

:D Let me know when you get the bumper. :)

Extremely quick shipping. The Console piece was in great condition and made a wonderful addition to my console. A Pleasure to do business with. Thanks

Dan :burnout:

thanks guys. you guys sent payment quick and was great doing business with you.

I would not do business with jssong again. I have requsted jssong to return my money on a broken item he mailed me. Denies it being broken and even blamed me, but if you look at his picture in the ad, you will notice a tab is broken off. I needed this part to ship to Phoenix Imaging and jssong was told this. To me, he is very unreliable.
Please read these threads.

Link of the transaction.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106062

Link to the discussion about it.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106994

Back