Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

HHO kit question.

Hi Guys: I know this question is here around on and on, but I'm looking for real answers; My 10' Ex is killing my pocket with 14.9 mpg, my question is, someone have install the hhokitsdirect.com in their ex? If so, do you have any gain in mpg? Thanks for the info.
  2. J

Navigation system on explorer 2010

Simple Unit Hi Stevendias: My Ex doesn't came with the subwoofer and amp option, my Ex just came with the regular Radio and 4 speakers. Sorry
  3. J

2010 Ex door water leak

Hi guys: I have a 2010 EX and I have some issues with the back doors everytime rains, and is that the doors holds water, everytime that rains I have to open the back doors to release the water in the lower rubber part. I already took the car to the dealer but they told me this is a...
  4. J

Led Exterior Front & Rear Lights Videos

How Hi there: How do you make the front signals work with leds? Thanks
  5. J

Backup Camera Hitch Plug

Hi Guys: I just bought a wireless transmitter for a backup camera to install in my 10' explorer, my plans are to install the camera inside the Hitch hole, but, I'm planning to take the transmitter elec. from the hitch plug. My question is, someone know what cable is the 12+ and where to make...
  6. J

Backup Camera Hitch install on 10' Explorer

Hi Guys: I just bought a wireless transmitter for a backup camera to install in my 10' explorer, my plans are to install the camera inside the Hitch hole, but, I'm planning to take the transmitter elec. from the hitch plug. My question is, someone know what cable is the 12+ and where...
  7. J

ODB II Port

I'm looking for the number sequence of the port, where start number 1 and number 8, if is from the left or right. Thanks
  8. J

ODB II Port

Hi Guys: Anyone know the sequence in numbers of the ODB plug for the 2010 ford explorer? I'm looking for the Number 1 pin on the port. Thanks
  9. J

Guys: thanks for your suggestions, in case you want to know, I already bought and install the unit, the unit looks very factory unit, and the steering wheel controls works like a charm, navigation system is working great, the installation very simple, I installed mine in 45 minutes. If...
  10. J

Best HID Kit

Thanks for the info Guys
  11. J

Best HID Kit

Guys, thanks for the suggestion but, my truck is still in warranty I don't want to mess with the light housing, I just want HID like I have now, the law here have no problems with the HID, my question still is 35w or 55w for my truck? Thanks
  12. J

Best HID Kit

Thanks for the replies, but is better 35w or 55w?
  13. J

Best HID Kit

Guys: What's the best HID for a 2010 explorer, a 35watts or a 55 watts? I have right now a 35 watts xentec slim set but is giving me a hard time because even with the 50w resistors is giving me the light out warning in the dash, so, I'm thinking for a 35w or 55w canbus kit with...
  14. J

Guys: Has someone tried this DVD/NAV system on his explorer? I'm thinking on installing in mine since is a direct replacement. http://www.tradesolution.hk/e/ptxwebstore_product/584.html Thanks
  15. J

2008 Explorer HID Error Canceler

2010 explorer HID error Hi Guys: did you found a solution for this? I have a 2010 explorer with the same error in the dash after installing a bi-xenon kit. I already installed the canceler and a resistor to the plug left disconnected. Thanks
  16. J

Dome Light

Hi there: is anyone here with a guide or instructions on how to change the dome light of a 2010 explorer? I want change mine but I don't know where to start. Thanks
Back