Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

BT93's sloped BL thread

speaking of over axle and under axle. . . on the first page of this thread over axle springs and under axle springs on a 2nd gen were mentioned. so here is my question. . . to lower mini trucks with an under axle leaf set up you get a flip kit and place the axle on top making it an over axle...
  2. T

i found where a cowl induction hood for 95-01 explorers!!!!

http://www.explorerexpress.com/cowl-induction-hood-9501-explorer-p-89.html wam bam thank ya ma'am here you go boys and girls!!!!:thumbsup:
  3. T

kyb monomax shocks!!??

what would be recommended for a little softer ride? thanks for the reply by the way!! my ride is sagging right now, i just got my expo and i need to replace almost all the normal front end parts and lift up the caboose a bit with the shackle. but it looks like im trying to ride a wheelie when...
  4. T

kyb monomax shocks!!??

I have read many product descriptions and reviews on shocks for 98 xpo and i think i like the kyb monomax shocks. . . i was wondering if anyone has them. And if so how do you like them?
  5. T

Lets See Those Custom Air Intake Modz

i did the factory box chop with a k&n filter and i got a huge gain especially in mid range rpms, mine does not look as good as mr gutter screen with the rivits but the gains were unimaginable considering what the mod. highly recommended
  6. T

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

how much were those front fenders?? those are sick!!!, this is one on the best ive seen thus far!!! congrats on an beauty
  7. T

6x8" speakers

awesome!! thanks my fellow exploders
  8. T

6x8" speakers

I just bought a 98 explorer xlt and i am ready to upgrade the speakers. to my understanding the factory speaker size is 5x7 and i was wondering if 6x8s will fit? pre-shate ya!
Back