Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Side View Mirror Courtesy Lights

i think the plastic cover pops off and you can pull the bulb out then
  2. T

When hooking an acessory to a battery...

red02x, why the hell have you made so many topics on some cheesy little windshield led's? it isn't THAT hard to do. check one of your 4 topics on it. I put a diagram up for a switch.
  3. T

cheapest place for clear corners

once again.... ebay ;)
  4. T

What do these 3 colors mean for wires??

Black = Ground Brown = Parking Lights On White = Blinker It might be vice versa for the Brown and White...
  5. T

2002 EXP. Windshield Washer nozzle LED's

This is a write-up, CRAZZY_AL made
  6. T

Street Glow Neon Lights

yea you can email me them too desiredpimp03@netscape.net
  7. T

Street Glow Neon Lights

yea i haven't seen a purple kit yet... lets see some pics
  8. T

Show off your Wheels

20" Epic Monaco's (dead links)
  9. T

03 Explorer Sport

nice x
  10. T

Street Glow Neon Lights

Yeah pretty much every shop around here wants about $100 to install them. So I have my friends run around telling everyone. I personally do it for $30. I've done them on a couple of S10's, Grand Prixs, Talons. So I make a little side profit. If you lived around me I'd hook you up and do it for...
  11. T

se mich get togethers

that could happen anywhere... my friends g/f while in the mall got her 02ex XLT stolen while shopping in Taylor. completely Stock except for a headunit. cops found it in detroit 2 weeks later stripped down
  12. T

se mich get togethers

Ok, How about everyone pick a your best date and place and whatever gets the most is what we can do - AUGUST 2ND ROSEVILLE - AUGUST 2ND TAYLOR - AUGUST 9TH ROSEVILLE - AUGUST 9TH TAYLOR
  13. T

se mich get togethers

i can make it the 2nd.... anytime is fine for me!! im a graduated kid with nothing better to do besides work , until i start school in september.
  14. T

se mich get togethers

Yea, right off of 14 mile and Gratiot. That could work out, there was one before that I couldn't make. Maybe we could get another one going... It's about 35-40min from Taylor
  15. T

se mich get togethers

it doesn't *have* to be in taylor...
  16. T

se mich get togethers

yupp, just let us know.
  17. T

Where to get a clear third brake light on a 93??

alright just give me a link whenever
  18. T

i'm 18 theres a hooters about 4 miles from my house. it's off of eureka. we could do that if everyone wants to get together
  19. T

yea, oh well. maybe we could get a little meet going somewhere?? get some more people from the area...!! it would be cool
  20. T

Anybody use Black Magic car care products?

I use the Black Magic Wheel Cleaner (in the grey bottle) and the Tire Shine when I go to the self serve
  21. T

Street Glow Neon Lights

it only took me less than an hour because i have installed these on about 5 cars already. the only cars i didnt have trouble on was mine and my friends grand prix. if it's your first time it shouldn't take you more than 3 1/2 to 4 hours if you hide all the wires right and zip tie everything...
  22. T

A clear one would be nice to have. If you find come across an 02 one, let me know. Yea I'm pretty close to you guys too.. I'm in Taylor , MI
  23. T

Street Glow Neon Lights

i have the white one by the way... here are a couple of night shots. all my pics are from my phone so they aren't the best with lighting and quality so0o....
  24. T

Street Glow Neon Lights

here is a shot of the front tube (kinda upside down): the front is screwed in by 3 screws in the middle and there was no place to screw the ends but the frame so i just zip tied the ends real tight: a shot of the side tube(s), both sides of the car are the same so i only took a...
Back