Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

My list of Explorer - "How to" videos

5 stars yo!!! very nice. i have an 03 but these still help alot thank you so much dude
  2. A

03 XLT AWD front end howl and clunk....

mine was front diff fluid. it was leaking i got an '03 AWD and the noises were similar, i think it also would grab when i turned sharply at parking lot speeds
  3. A

E3 Plugs

What about plug wires? do they make a diff? or should this be a new thread?
  4. A

V6 or V8 model?

my '03 V6 only gets 16-17 MPG in city driving. 20-21 hwy. if i bought another one i'd probably go for the V8 not that i've had problems with this one but similiar mpg and plus i could tow stuff. just my 2 bits
  5. A

How to change your 05 Explorer V6's Spark Plugs

lol thanks alot for this. i just tried a bit yesterday, but like your advice says i remembered that i was going out later and might not have it done then the family would have to go out in the work car :bsnicker:
  6. A

REAR end FLuid replace

thank you all for the great replies and help
  7. A

What is my door lock code?

Search button is your friend http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246957&highlight=door+code
  8. A

03 X body trim question

*bump* any more help would be appreciated. darn dealership and lordco are no help
  9. A

2003 XLT 4.6L V8 stutters when accelerating

my truck came with higher load rating on the rear tires same size and brand as front ones but that can also cause AWD problems apparently
  10. A

Fuel Filter Replacement w/pics

great help all thanks for all the input i love you explorerforum.com
  11. A

2003 XLT 4.6L V8 stutters when accelerating

i've been having these problems too. thanks for all the input and help this site kiks azz!!!!!!!!
  12. A

03 X body trim question

thanks all lmc is a great site, thanks axial tho i can't get a part # from any of those sites :( xtreme, your link has the piece i need, i think hard to read that drawing, but i think #4 is what i want and i get "no info" when i click on that. got a great start from you all thank you so...
  13. A

03 X body trim question

first of all, thanks for reading this i don't know what this piece is called so i can't find it by oogling little damage to the front is not too bad but it bugs me. if someone could tell me what this trim is called i would be very grateful and if you know where to find them...
  14. A

How To: Replacing Front Hub / Bearing 1995+ Ford Explorer IFS

very good instructions. thanks alot for this am looking forward to getting my elbows greased up soon on my truck this is gonna be fun!!!
  15. A

Hey Guys, new to the board!!! Ready for more power!!!

excellent info. thanks alot to all who chimed in and thanks to the question asker (is that a word?) peace
  16. A

Reliablity of 3rd gen Explorers? (02-05) questionable?

sounds like it's pretty average for maintenance and stuff my '03 has been great but it's only got 130K km on it little hum from the tranny/transfer case front tires grab a little b/c of the all wheel drive overall kicks ass!!!
  17. A

Radio Trim Removal

yes, start at the top corners and work your way down either side they are tight but then they snap back in nicely as well
  18. A

new guy from western bc

howdy looks like a stellar site thanks for having me :wavey:
Back