1. P

'91 1ton

its a 68' 429
  2. P

Alboy79's 1 ton '98 Sport

nice work, that the body style when i found my '91
  3. P

'91 1ton

and the start of the hood still gotta make a cowl for it 3 times on the trail and in pretty happy with it a few poser shots
  4. P

'91 1ton

another buddy helped me bend some tube for the ram mount radiator mounted and in this hole is where a BBF lives only thing i wish is ii had more room. lol. its goodNtight.
  5. P

'91 1ton

after picking up a detroit for the front i was able to get the gears set up(friends in low places are good to have) and finish putting it together. forgot i drilled out the front hubs to upgrade from 1/2" wheel studs to 9/16" studs my buddy added some gussets to the shackle mounts...
  6. P

'91 1ton

so its been over a year since i pretty much been around, so i thought i would show n tell so the xplosion sat like this for awhile due to some issue's life took a turn so i started getting parts full hydro shafts and joints and 203/205 doubler
  7. P

'91 1ton

updates motor mounts installed header that im using got the springs installed sittin pretty maxed the jack with a 6x6
  8. P

fuel pump

thanks for the info, i thought about a regulator but it would be one less thing to buy if my pump works
  9. P

fuel pump

i put a 429 bb in my 91 explorer and i was wondering if my aftermarket fuel pump will pull fuel past the stock in tank pump or do i need to remove it?
  10. P

rancho 44044 leaf springs

i guess no body knows, guess ill just try them if i don't like it i will take one out
  11. P

rancho 44044 leaf springs

i just got a set of the rancho 44044 leaf springs for my sas and was just wondering if people that have used them took any leafs out? and can i get some pics of your bracketry?
  12. P

'91 1ton

for the rear i did a soa with the stock springs can any one tell me about how much lift that would be? im got a dana 70 rear
  13. P

need Help SUNK my X up to headlights

first change all the fluids eng, tranny, axles then pull all the spark plugs and crank the engine over a few times to get all the water out then cross your fingers and hope for the best oh make sure the air box dosent have water in it
  14. P

'91 1ton

its been awhile since i updated this so here ya go! i picked this up for $125.00 took the body off my buddy cutting out the ttb crap dana 70 installed but not yet centered motor mounts i built see a big block will fit into a ford explorer, this is just a...
  15. P

SAS and New Family Wheeler

how much lift do you have to run those 38's ?
  16. P

'91 1ton

i made it a one ton:D oops i just realized i put this post in the wrong area if the mods want to move it i understand:D my mistake
  17. P

wiring diagram

im looking for a full wiring diagram for a '91 explorer eddie baurer can any one point me in the right direction?
  18. P

'91 1ton

i just picked up a '91 4-door explorer that i plan on turning into a 1-ton wheeler. my thoughts were to remove the body from my '79 bronco and replace it with the explorer. what do you think? so specs would be 91 explorer dana 60 front w/4:88 dana 70 rear w/4:88 6 1/2" cage coils up...
Back