Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

91 sas swap

I still cannot figure this picture **** out here is my Facebook william breen
  2. F

91 sas swap

Been a few years since I've been on it's about time I get some pictures recent pics of the truck
  3. F

91 sas swap

Been a few years since ive been on here i have some recent pics of the explorer
  4. F

92 expo A4LD 2-3 flare ( shift delay ) another QUES

mine is doing the same thing it was workin just fine went up and played in the snow, and now it wont shift untill about 4,000 rpm or if i shift it manualy any idies would be great.
  5. F

Comment by 'fullybaked707' in media 'start of Axle swap'

am i looking at these pics backwards or u making this ex 2 wheel drive
  6. F

91 sas swap

yes it is done...for now. and it is full width. i try'd to put some pics of it on here but not sure how.
  7. F

91 sas swap

hp 44 ford 9 inch front end moved forward 3 inches 5.38 gears,wild horses coils and balistic heim joints.:) 1 ton tie rod ends 1 1/2 dom tubing for the steering
  8. F

c wegdes

got any pics? is the bronco2 frame with the same is the explorer
  9. F

c wegdes

instead of moving my coil buckets out 2 inches. could i move my c wegdes in 2 inches? the c wegdes are welded on my axle from 76 f150.just got my radius arms extended 12 inches and put heim joints at the end and made a new tranny cross member...any idias?:D
  10. F

Ohe boy's Full Width D44/Ford 9"

coil buckets how far did u move your coil buckets out?:D
  11. F

coils

what is the best spring for flex,wild horses or from bcbroncos. thank for the help...does any body know the comprest langth of the springs?:exporange
  12. F

What is a 'wristed' radius arm?

thanks for the help kirby...but i think mine will have to be different because im going full-width.i want a wider stance.
  13. F

r u on full size axles? if so what buckets ru useing?does'nt look like u had to space them out from the frame.im doing a full size axle swap and i think im gunna move the radius arm brackets 2"in on the axle what do u think? will it work
  14. F

no, i dont think it will work with the ttb,but...u can have the radius arm's wristed on the ttb as far as i know.look around there might be a topic about this some were on here
  15. F

cast

can u weld the radius arms on the d44?i was told they are cast and u cant weld on cast? iv'e seen it done on here and was wondering how well it works thanks for the help!!!!!!!
  16. F

i was wondering what a wristed axle is. ive been reading alot of forums on here to get idiea's on my full with sas.also ive seen extended stock f-150radious arms on here i want to do this. but a budy of mine said u cant weld to cast.any idea?
  17. F

new to forum

hi there,i got a 91 explorer with a super lift 5.5and 33" tires.i got tired of breakin axles and ect....so i got full a width hp 44 and a 9 inch.but im relizing that its not as straight foward to do as i thought.after reading your posts. i connot find the cage web site:thumbdwn:can anybody help...
Back