Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Toyota forums

I just sold my explorer and bought a toyota sequoia. Does anyone know of any good toyota forums?
  2. G

New Roof rack & Lights

Very nice rig!! Its ppl like you who make me miss my Ex. haha
  3. G

Magnaflow Exhaust

I am guessing you are going for power rather than sound. So I would recommend Magnaflow, less restrictive thus more power. Are you planning on doing headers in the future?
  4. G

So long Explorere Forum....

I was looking at the coupe. 556rwhp will give you infinite whiplash. lol Thanks man. Training squadron is easy but I get to pick and choose my deployments so that is really nice.
  5. G

Wow I'm dumb. I cant even spell Explorer in the thread headline. lol I will always be on to give extra advice where needed. Its a 2011 Lexus IS-F 300 or Caddy CTS-V. I am so torn right now.
  6. G

I am leaving to beloved EF after some good yrs. I have to get my sports car phase out of the way while I'm still young. I am selling my beautiful Ex after all the yrs she has been good to me. Feel free to repost this in the appropriate forum. Feel free to send me a PM about the Ex. Thank you...
  7. G

spacer lift, rear lower control arm

There are some members in the process of doing a SAS. Search for em.
  8. G

Make my V6 sound like a V8.

JBA headers and Magnaflow
  9. G

Motor and Transmission swap

Just put the factory motor and trans in. No use in trying to drop a Cobra or 2JZ. haha
  10. G

Just a thought

As far as the V8 Explorers go, the 99 F150 5.4l manual trans works for the Explorer I know of one person who has done it.
  11. G

Just a thought

I still have mine. It was factory stock but the Ranger trans bolts straight on. I have heard of a few people doing it but I dont think they started a build thread.
  12. G

New Pics My Truck Today

Nice Danner boots you get there! haha I put my old jungle boots in my truck for getting dirty.
  13. G

cam or turbo?..supercharger?

The M90 will be your best bet. Search for the thread on it. I know of one other person who had a sucessful build with it with a few modifications.
  14. G

any one want to sell me there roof rack that they look off

I need crossbars if youre willing to sell them seperate from the rack as a whole. PM me
  15. G

Wheel Opinions

Thats really close to the moto metal version but a bit cheaper. looks good though!
  16. G

Removing Front Dif For Good?

Are you planning on dropping the supercharger in as well?
  17. G

why no sas?

He said the rear is out of a 2005 Sport trac and the font is a Dana 30 out of a jeep cherokee.
  18. G

How to: Mountaineer Cluster installed - Pics, problems, fixes, walk-thru WARNING! 35 pics!

Does anyone know if i will have to do anything special if i buy a used instrument cluster for a manual transmission from an automatic?
  19. G

Short-throw shifter

Is there a good short throw shifter for SUVs or trucks out there?
  20. G

Wind Splitters/Boat Tails/Kammaback/Aerodynamic Mods for MPG?

Then again the best choice is not to purchase an SUV if your main concern is mileage. haha Unless you want a crossover SUV, then you might get better mpgs.
  21. G

Performance shops

Thanks bro.
  22. G

How to: Headlight Restore/HID/Subwoofer replacement

The headlights wont be too hard after you get a buffer and some Mothers restoration supplies. The sub/amp will be up to you and how loud/hard you want it to hit.
  23. G

Performance shops

I am temporarily stationed here and my vehicle is registered in Alabama so hopefully I dont have to deal with that nonsense.
  24. G

Performance shops

Whatcha talking about Willis?
  25. G

baja bar

looks like it will fall off if you do any real offroading. Mine did even after bracing the 90 degree bends.
Back