Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Norcal trips?

oh ya definitely. my trucks the most built (black steppie), then theres 3 guys with 4wd and either a BL or SL and the rest are 2wd. we'll always try to keep the trips somewhat 2wd friendly so they can atleast hang with us for the most part. unless there became a sas'ed lil group of...
  2. R

Norcal trips?

Im primarily on fordrangerforum but i noticed a fair amount of northern cali guys on here. anyways, theres a fair amount of us that like to go wheelin and we try to gather up and do trips once a month...weather and work all permitting. this weekend (5/21-22)we're going up to indian valley...
  3. R

Wicked Windsor's D44 Swap

any more details on your dodge master cylinder? like what year and all it was off of? and the lines really just screwed right in?
  4. R

Section525's Hydro Assist

so how you likin it so far? and got any better pics of your mounting points?
  5. R

Doubler information wanted

im confused. but ya, im glad i got it too. after this week's trip its time to start the install
  6. R

so since that doublers mine now....name ur price for the 1350 if you still want it...
  7. R

interesting...think it work alright? edit, theyre NPT fittings with a 3500 psi working rating...not like i know what that means though lol but sounds like its adequate.
  8. R

um......wanna make me some hydro lines too? lol finish this up so i can copy it.
  9. R

Section525 - SAS D44 - Page 2 (Finishing... maybe)

or maybe just make a new square one? sure its not ur ujoints or something? i see no reason to not use a square shaft just cuz its so cheap and it works. maybe a leaf sprung shaft would work but that im unsure of...just finished up my square shaft today and im happy with how it turned out. if...
  10. R

you sure that'd actually work for me? i run a 1354 case...
  11. R

that doesnt matter. im talking about the LENGTH OF THE SLIP. its only like 3 inches long and because we have leaf setups, the shackle allows the axle to move farther than the ttb setup it was designed for...which is why im saying its inadequate.
  12. R

ehm...idk about that. im going from a lengthened expo shaft to a square one because there wasnt enough slip on the shaft....kept popping out on climbs and i couldnt place it in the female end more because it would bottom out if i did that..
  13. R

^^ do you have a link to it? im trying to find it on pirate and cant find it....
  14. R

The Unappreciated X SAS

did u actually use tractor heims? and why just 33's? just curious. not hating.
  15. R

new from norcal

honestly i just hate posting pics of it cuz its kidna depressing. no frame damage, but the cab needs to be sectioned or replaced. the rear part of the cab took the grunt of the hit but the door does close. drivers side is fine.
  16. R

Exploring Facht Hill - Tehama County

awsome! sounds good to me! im always down to meet wheelin buddies.
  17. R

new from norcal

rancho 44044's thanks, and it was a hit and run...got tboned...but the insurance company gave me money and let me keep the truck so itll be a beater..
  18. R

new from norcal

Names Randy and i live in Davis, CA. Headed to UTI in august. I own a now totalled mazda b2500 thatll be built back as a beater and a SAS'ed 01 ranger. Figured id finally introduce myself...since im starting to find theres more locals here compared to the ranger forums so hopefully i can find...
  19. R

Id definitely be down. I was never on these forums till i started realizing theres more local ish people on here than on the rangerforums hah. And ya, id say its streetable...after all, my truck is now mall rated :D
  20. R

is it good wheeling and adventuring out there?
Back