Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 94fourdoor

Lurking again...

Lurking again...
  2. 94fourdoor

My build log: project PIA

Yeah, back at it. But my new job has it put on hold for about three more weeks or so. This training takes up every second of my day. We're talking 3-4 hours of sleep a night kinda suck. It's cool though. The paychecks will be worth it. The Ex will get some serious lovin'.
  3. 94fourdoor

Agreed. The C clamps are giving me a run for my monies. I had to use zip ties to hold them in place while I got a couple threads in. Now, after they are all tightened, they are uneven. Booooo. So, 50/50 shot at what side is wrong, I don't want to have to do this again soon. I start a pretty...
  4. 94fourdoor

But probably not. I did however get all the front brackets bolted in. That was a P.I.A. in itself. Tomorrow: find and apply lith grease to C bushings, install clamps and RA's, install RA brackets to frame, blah blah blah. We'll see. Goodnight.
  5. 94fourdoor

Bolted up today??? Maybe...
  6. 94fourdoor

So... Made a little bit of progress today. I think the hardest part was getting the bronco out of the backyard by myself. With flat tires. And then trying to stop it. Now to get it around the Exploder and into the garage so I can clean it and prep it. Hopefully tomorrow or...
  7. 94fourdoor

Because James Duff doesn't offer black. and I hate mice too, but they're fast and more difficult to shoot.
  8. 94fourdoor

Not a chance on the lathing. We have guns for that. Plus they cost a fortune. The squirrels brought their own demise down on themselves. I caught them in the engine bay one to many times. The end.
  9. 94fourdoor

Sneak peak at what the future has in store??? Stay tuned.
  10. 94fourdoor

Well... At one point there was a sawsall in use. But, today was all drilling, sanding, painting, bolting and pictures, pictures, pictures. All that work and all I got was this lousy :-0
  11. 94fourdoor

So... The "big things" once again had to take a backseat to life and I have been staring at the poor X sitting in the driveway with nothing underneath the front. Untill today... it has begun! Again! again...
  12. 94fourdoor

2013 August TOTM Voting - "Best Audio Mod's"

Voted! But I like all three for the record.
  13. 94fourdoor

For Sale 5.5 Superlift lift kit w/Superlift extended radius arms

Yes! It is sold! Thanks D for having patience! And thanks to everyone else for the interest! Cheers!
  14. 94fourdoor

Hey there!! Sorry about the waaaay late response! Lol! Sadly though, my dash still looks almost exactly like that! I was running down to the wire in time and funds, so the dash had to take a backseat to the mechanical progress of the swap at the time. That being said, all I did was blast it with...
  15. 94fourdoor

@rickybobby- Damn, I wish you did too! :-)
  16. 94fourdoor

If you want to see a few pics, I have some in my albums on my profile page. Here's a link to one of them http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=274&pictureid=4128
  17. 94fourdoor

Bumpin'. Nobody looking for this??? Let me know!
  18. 94fourdoor

I forgot to add the price for the tires, I'm asking 900 for the tires and 1050 with the wheels, 5 wheels in all.
  19. 94fourdoor

I also have for sale 7 Mickey Thompson 33x12.5x15 tires. 5 are Baja Claws and they have varying amounts of tread left, mainly due to extreme camber angles. The other two are Baja MTZ's and they are almost brand new, only about 400 miles on them. I have five of them mounted on rims right now, but...
  20. 94fourdoor

I did forget to mention the pitman arm! Thanks man! Also comes with pitman arm. :-)
  21. 94fourdoor

I am selling my entire setup from my 94 Ex. It has been extremely good to me but I am finally going full width SAS and will no longer have any need for my kit. The kit come with drop brackets, front 5.5 coil springslong travel R.A.'s, R.A. brackets, extended S.S. Procomp front and rear brake...
  22. 94fourdoor

Dually explorer?

Man... why is everybody hatin' on this guy? If you don't like it, don't do it to your rig. I hate the color yellow, doesn't mean I tell a guy he's a moron for wanting to paint his rig mustard. Personal preference bro, do whatever makes you like your rig more and if YOU think it sucks, change it...
  23. 94fourdoor

Well hello there. How have you all been doing? It's crazy to see that it has been over a year since I posted anything about the Huntress! This past year or so has been absolutely INSANE!!! Our little girl is running around terrorizing the house, dogs and her Mommy and I've been loving every...
Back